Sanya reply to my complains against GOA

A

augusta

-----Messaggio originale-----
Sent: lunedì 5 gennaio 2004 18.29
To: xxxxxxxxx
Oggetto: RE: GOA services

First, I want to warn you this is a form letter - I have received many emails on this topic and can't reply to everyone.

You do need to contact GOA with your feedback, since I can't do anything to help you specifically. I have passed on the feedback to the producers here, though, and I appreciate you writing.

Sanya here, not a form letter now - would you do me a favor? I went to register to the Barry's World forum (after I cut and pasted all the replies to everyone's emails) so I could write a post... but the forum isn't taking new accounts anymore! So, if you would not mind, I'd appreciate it if you would pass on that I was unable to register to post, else I would have.

We REALLY can't do anything outright, but my form letter is quite sincere. I have passed on all the feedback I received, and we can look into it. We are very happy to have so many players in Europe, and obviously we want to have everyone keep playing for as long as they enjoy the game. I wish that didn't sound quite so "PRish," considering I actually mean it.

Sanya M. Thomas
Internet Relations Manager
Mythic Entertainment
www.darkageofcamelot.com

S

Sibanac

actualy not a smart move to use BW as a refrence and not to mention FH.
I mean this forum is death it just doesnt know it yet.

Only people left here are either bored at work or just the GOA suck crew

F

Flimgoblin

emailed sanya to say about the move to Freddy's House if she ever needs to post again :)

M

m-obscene

was nice of him to reply to u but i still dont think it will make difference :(

T

Talen

heh, I think Sanya would get quite surprised if you said "him" to her really ;>

O

old.Ramas

heh, I think Sanya would get quite surprised if you said "him" to her really ;>

Sanya is a women with experience playing computer games. I guarantee you 100% she is no longer surprised by male pronouns.

T

Tyka

So Mythic can't do anything about this, as most of us expected, leaves us with 2 choices.

1. Quit, reroll on US.
2. Live with it and stop whining.

S

scarffs

Third choice :

whine on and get no results, and this is what the majority will do.

F

Freppe^^

Im rolling US, anyone comin with me? We'll go MID and be fotm, then everyone will whine at us, then we will get nerfed, cus they at least follow ppl that play at US. After we accomplished that, we'll go back to whatever we wanna do.

V

Validus

or just quit daoc as most will do since toa will screw almost everything up

O

old.Icebreaker

Or do it like me. If the Server is done then the Server is down.

Go out or play somethingelse :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom