Santa - Just who is this man?

M

Munkey-

Was with a friend the other day and we got onto the topic of santa. She stubbornly refused to believe santa was evil despite the heap of evidence to the contrary and refuses to see the truth. So, how many of you here know santa is truly evil?

Not sure? Here's some evidence

He's the image of every dirty old man we can think of, thick facial hair growth, glasses, fat, never seems to change. He spends far too much time with children, bouncing them on his knees and the like, asking them what they want for christmas. He sneaks into your house like a common burgler and eats the brandy and mince-pies you leave for him (come on, you'd have to be a bit drunk at least after your 5th brandy which leads us to believe he is a chronic acoholic) He has a 'workshop' full of midgets that do his bidding and he has a reindeer that has a glowing nose.

To summarise: Kiddy fiddling, common thief, acoholic, S&M fetishist , conducts genetic experimentation on animals, doesn't have a real job...

I'd say he's evil

O

old.tRoG

I say he's a fictional character used as a form of control.

Either way, evil.

K

katt!

i would like to quote one of the "sär-kids" on this topic.

"TOMTEN FINNS VISST! DET ÄR NI SOM INTE FINNS!"

i hope that will answer most of your questions ;o

O

old.Xarr

santa_640.jpg

truly evil

O

old.Tohtori

Well Munkey took a perfectly good topic i was gonna do a bit closer to christmas and made it a way too small post :viking: <--viking.

Now i have to scratch him from my list on that thread. :merlin: <--wizzything...wtf...

And to top it all, only in england does the red fat cookiemonster go "down the chimney"(we all know what that actually means) to leave a few presents for fucked up football hooligans of the future. :knight: <--ofcourse...these smilies tell a story...geesus marie and josef..

K

kinag

All know that santa is dead..

1053.jpg

Julenissen is Santa-claus in norwegian...

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by kinag
All know that santa is dead..Julenissen is Santa-claus in norwegian...

Who made that kid cry?! WHO?! I wanna send them a tahnk you card, a packet of delicious cheeses and a big old hug! :D That tombstone is class.

J

Jonaldo

Strange cos he's 164 in this picture. And this one looks like it's been photshopped a lot better than that foreign one :p

tombstone.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom