Sammi Winward!?

T

Tired_Goat_BW

Sammi Winward off Emmerdale aka Katie McGregor - has she passed away IRLL? i heard sombody say it in a convo on MSN i think or somthing, not sure, but, if she has passed away , o'll be sad, she never got to meet me!

E

Ekydus

Soap Opras are so ironic. Oh and that Big Brother thing.
You in a room watching people sit in a room. etc.

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by Ekydus
Soap Opras are so ironic. Oh and that Big Brother thing.
You in a room watching people sit in a room. etc.

Change ironic to boring and I'd agree with you.

E

Ekydus

Can we compramise and meet half-way with both?

E

Ekydus

Bwhahaha. I tricked you into thinking about the irony.

S

Spinky

Are we talking proper irony here or Alanis Morissette type irony?

J

.Jos.

So is she dead or not? Hey! Wouldn't it be ironic if she mysteriously died tomorrow?

E

Ekydus

It's ironic that people care more about claiming things are ironic then asking about the poor girl.

O

old.Dillinja

I don't know this person, so have no reason to ask about anything apart from the irony.

J

Jonaldo

Hope someone kills this thread soon.

This kind of irc one line conversation shit is what fucks up Off-Topic totally, if you want to just chat shit to each other why not use irc or msn or something, not a forum.

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by Omniscieous
Hope someone kills this thread soon.

This kind of irc one line conversation shit is what fucks up Off-Topic totally, if you want to just chat shit to each other why not use irc or msn or something, not a forum.

/bows his head in shame

Please don't shoot us Omniscieous.

J

Jonaldo

I don't own a gun, this is just the internet and I don't know who or where any of you are so that would be very difficult for me to do.

S

Spinky

Took two replies for this thread to veer way way off topic.

If it's just something you heard from msn, that your friends heard from another friend whose mum was talking to her sister on the phone and managed to overhear her niece talking to a friend about emmerdale and mentioned that the actress had dyed [her hair]

Then all in all, it's probably not true :p

O

old.Dillinja

I don't own a gun, this is just the internet and I don't know who or where any of you are so that would be very difficult for me to do.
Why be so serious all the time, like you said, it is just a forum.

edit : and to Spinky, correct, crap threads deserve crap replies imo.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Isn't that calling the kettle calling the pot ... etc etc. ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom