Same-old-same-old :(

S

Scouse

OK - I've not played the game since end of July/beginning of August. I thought I'd try it out tonite for a change just to see if people still moaned about bugs.

I patched up and found the game to be more stable and playable than ever before, I even like the graphic for the border of the map - looks kewl :)

After 3 hours I'd woefully discovered that pubby teamplay is nowhere near as good as T1 was, and probably less good than it was when I stopped playing (the main reason for stopping).

Now, maybe I'm idealistic - but even retards can play basic team games can't they? Simple stuff like assisting your teammates/defending a flag if no-one's there. Really _very_ basic stuff that you need to make the game at all fun.

Ho-hum. I suppose I'll drop into the game now and again - playing tonite has made me realise that I do miss it a bit - and even in shite-o-team it's still more fun than Q3, UT or anything else I can think of (CS included). But I'll never understand why even the most basic of teamplay concepts seem to pass even Tribed players by :(

Oh well - I suppose I'd better finish upbeat with a joke everyone's prolly heard already:

A terrorist cell has been found in Liverpool. 3 of the 4 members have been arrested - Bin Theivin, Bin Fightin and Bin Lyin are all banged to rights.

Bin Workin is still nowhere to be found :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom