same email for PW

L

linkblack

I got my password early yesterday morn but my wifes account which uses the same email addy has not been seen yet. any one know if the same addy is causing a prob?

A

Anu

Well I've two accounts (1 inactive) yet GOA still sent 2 new password to my email address.

A

alithiel50

New passwords seem to be getting sent out in the order in which accounts were activated, so if you registered one a significant length of time before the other then there may be quite a wait between.

For example, I registered my second account 2-3 months after my first and there was an 8 hour difference between the e-mails being received.

C

carky

i dont have my pass yet either + i aint got the email address that cammy have got-so they'll sned it to a false email unless they grow some brains and fix it :clap:

K

kaod

Originally posted by carky
i dont have my pass yet either + i aint got the email address that cammy have got-so they'll sned it to a false email unless they grow some brains and fix it :clap:

Yeah, damn them for not being psychic!

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by alithiel50
New passwords seem to be getting sent out in the order in which accounts were activated, so if you registered one a significant length of time before the other then there may be quite a wait between.

funny how my account that i started from teh start of retail i havent recived my password for!!

goa= t3h sux
we = t3h sux0rz

C

Coim-

Originally posted by [DK]hakke
still don't have my pass :(
If you haven't got your pass yet, don't expect to get it. They've now sent them all out, so if anyone doesn't have it, you'll have to send them an email when RightNow is back up.

L

-Lillo-

Originally posted by carky

oh so YOU gave em a 'false' email adress on purpose, yet THEY should grow a brain?
I've read just 2 of your posts and already you come across as a total and utter idiot. Cheers, thats a record :rolleyes:

C

cadiva

Both my accounts use the same email address and, like has been said already, I received the new passwords in the order in which those accounts were subscribed.
The first one arrived within a couple of hours (from day one of retail), the second (a month into retail) came about four hours later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom