Salvaging?

N

Nairyk

Lo all
I have 510 in metalworking on my warrior, and was wondering if it is possible to salvage anything worth cash from DF/Malmo/Spind - Or shall i just gain 800in it then farm Diamond Seals - if so, what mobs are best to kill with a 50warrior for diamonds? thx for the help

Cid

C

chretien

Emerald stuff salvages out for Adamantium which you'll need a bit more metal working to trinket up. IMO the value of the metal isn't worth the time to trinket so I usually give emerald seals away. Sapphire and diamond stuff salvages for Asterite. Dunno what the best thing to buy with seals is on the Mid side but Alb merchants sell diamond longswords for 15 seals each which salvage for 100 bars. 2.24 gold per bar salvage value gives about 15 gold per seal.

N

Nairyk

Great - a nice day of farming wouldn't be so bad, i seen a screenshot of Stormriderx with like 68PLAT! Spair me a few plat pls !

aswell, is 148plat the tops of cash you can have? if so, why put a 'Mithril' mark there?...when i started the game i thought, i wonder if anybody will ever get a Mithril....! i once sold somthing for 3copper and i got giddy :clap: was along time ago tho :)

Thx
Cid

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom