E

evilknight

How high metalworking is needed to get max bars out of
hauberks bought with emeralds in DF ?

S

StormriderX

700 metal for diamond bars (tier8)
600 metal for sapphire bars(tier7)

add 100 metal for each to hinge properly ;)

O

old.Glendower

Hey Storm,

You ever sort out what items give the best return on seal buy for each level?

If so, please post it ;)

Thanks,

Glen

M

minime_

Im pretty sure the low cost 1h axe in each seal catagorie, gives most asterite per seal, plus they not weigh much compared to torso etc.

O

old.windforce

in albion longswords give 100 bars of astertite for 15 diamond seals

thought that was the best deal: 15,5 gold a seal

A

Anu

Well the Diamond Scale helm's from DF salvage for 133 diamond bars per helm and they cost 20 Diamonds.

Um i think

Also when hinging Diamond bars tbh 800 metalwork is best (altho 700 will work) because the Diamond Hinge is grey and will make in about 6.5 secs.. if it cons any colour it takes 12.5 secs.. belive be when ur hinging 2000+ diamond bars that 6 secs saved per hinge is alot lol.

Can u tell i just finished 2000 bars off last night and they con yellow :( .. couldn't afford to not hinge em either tsk,!

Here is a good uide to salvage value's on DF items in HIBS

DF Salvage List ( Need's MS Excel )

Few bit may be wrong but in general it's correct.

[EDIT] Oh and u get erm 44gp 47 Silver (ish) per 10 Hinges (20 Diamond Bars).. Soon adds up.

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by old.Glendower
Hey Storm,

You ever sort out what items give the best return on seal buy for each level?

If so, please post it ;)

Thanks,

Glen

Emerald seals = 32 seal rapier = 22 diamond bars
Sapphire seals = 25 seal longsword = 56 diamond bars
Diamond seals = 15 seal broadsword = 100 diamond bars :)

E

evilknight

I've heard that emerald hauberks(MID) gives 26 bars and they cost 26 seals....any1 who can confirm that ?

C

Cush

If you start hinging and aint got 800+ metalwork you must be insane. Unless you just gonna do a small amount. But making large amount of asterit into cash takes just a little bit to much time not having 800+. Considering the hinge turns gray at 800 and halfs the time making it

C

Cush

Originally posted by stormriderx

Emerald seals = 32 seal rapier = 22 diamond bars
Sapphire seals = 25 seal longsword = 56 diamond bars
Diamond seals = 15 seal broadsword = 100 diamond bars :)

What is a dimondbar btw? dont think ive seen em around?

A

Alrindel

Hibernia has different materials than Midgard and Albion (elves, the legend goes, don't like cold iron). Diamond is our tier 8 metal, equivalent to Asterite.

C

Cush

Still a bit silly.. not like rocks come in bars ? silly mythic

S

Stormm

also the salvage time for each DF item is a couple o mins.... adds up when u slavaging like 20 + itamz even before u start on the hinge's

O

old.Glendower

odd

You sure about that, bro?

My wife's bard took one of the longswords (emerald) and got 29 or 39 bars one time...just a few days ago. And her skill is just 550+

She was getting 11-19 out of spiked maces, so those suck

Thanks to the guy who posted the salvage link..wish it was a bit easier to read, though =(.

O

old.Emma

for asterite items 750-800 metal working is a must.. also with lower skill ie 500-600 you get variance on what you get from the items.. like the post above.. you might get 10 bars from one salvage and 20 from the next.

E

Elric IA

Shame there isn't a 10 bar trinket; it would make my life a lot easier (1000 metal bars would mean 100 key presses rather than 500)

O

old.mattshanes

Get 950 metal and you can hinge any metal,since si has netherium and arcanium it is worth it:)

A

Affri

I might as well throw in another question while we're still on topic.

How can you determine if your material skills are high enough to salvage? For example if I have an AF58 scale drop how much metalworking do I need to salvage / tinket properly? What about weapons?

S

StormriderX

Re: odd

Originally posted by old.Glendower
You sure about that, bro?

My wife's bard took one of the longswords (emerald) and got 29 or 39 bars one time...just a few days ago. And her skill is just 550+

She was getting 11-19 out of spiked maces, so those suck

Thanks to the guy who posted the salvage link..wish it was a bit easier to read, though =(.

You need 600 metal skill to get full salvage without variation on sapphire metal - 700 metal skill to get full salvage without variation on diamond bars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom