salvaging your epic :)

L

Lusse

hehe well, someone wanted Celt (Strifes finest Cleric) to salvage their armor hoping to get a few plat... who knows.. 3-4-5-6 plats?

well..... it wasnt that far off... it did start with a 4... but only two 0 after :p

The epic was worth 400g...... yikes :-/

Just a pointer.. dont salvage teh epic :) You might want to keep it for a nice party or wedding :)

B

Bellona

hmm they most have changed the amount of materials u get from salvagin ur epic then... some dude in the us salvaged his epic long time ago, and he made 1.2p

O

old.Ashgen

What a waste …

I would have given Celt 500G for his Epic armour, my little lvl 42 Cleric would have looked nice in it ;p

Incidentally, I have a full set of DF plate on my vault, what would that salvage for and will it buy me a MP shield and sword?

;)

P

Pin

Re: What a waste …

Originally posted by old.Ashgen

Incidentally, I have a full set of DF plate on my vault, what would that salvage for and will it buy me a MP shield and sword?

If it's the af98 stuff, about 1.5p. And that will only buy you a MP sword and shield if you are lucky on retries (did I mention I'm taking orders for MPs at cost price?)

D

Draylor

Epic armour salvage values vary by class - which classes epic armour was it he salvaged? Since epic armours salvage for arcanium you may have got more from it with a higher skill crafter doing the salvaging. 900 skill should be enough, anything less and the salvage return may be reduced.

Ashgen assuming thats plate from diamond seals you'll get maybe 1.5 to 2 plat for it. But unless your very lucky that wont get you a MP sword and shield.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

It is an Albion nerf, apparently Mids and Hibs get much more for their epic when salvaged, around 2-3p. It is only Albs that get shafted again, this is cause Nol asked Mythic to nerf us, cause we spanked his little brother silly time and time again.
Regards, Glottis

K

knockout

m8 can you tell us if it was by any chance an infiltrator epic ?

no its not mine but i know of a lvl 50 inf that logged on to find his gone :(

L

Lusse

was an arsman or paladin, he doesnt recall. It was plate ;)

L

Lusse

celt is a cleric but he is the one that salvaged teh plate epic from someone else :)

V

Vasconcelos

Originally posted by Lusse
hehe well, someone wanted Celt (Strifes finest Cleric) to salvage their armor hoping to get a few plat... who knows.. 3-4-5-6 plats?

well..... it wasnt that far off... it did start with a 4... but only two 0 after :p

The epic was worth 400g...... yikes :-/

Just a pointer.. dont salvage teh epic :) You might want to keep it for a nice party or wedding :)

DAMN! Only 400g for a chain epic armor???
I got 588g after salvaging my old leather DF suit, n more than 600g salvaging the stoneharvest chain suit of my merc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom