/salvage?

J

Jalanteriel

The salvage command. What can be salvaged?

I read somewhere that its better to sell and buy new raw materials than to salvage it. Is that true?

O

old.tRoG

you drop an item that you have crafted on the ground, select it and hit /salvage.

you get X number of components back from that weapon/armour etc.

on the earlier teirs of aterial its not worth salvaging, but as you get higher and the materials start to cost a fortune salvaging becomes more ecomomic then selling to vendors.

J

Jalanteriel

ahhh...I see....thanks for the info :)

so at what levels should salvaging be more viable?

J

Jalanteriel

Wow...this really is an intensive spreasheet...now if only I had to brains to figure it all out :rolleyes:

Thanks again! :)

O

old.tRoG

btw, ill be expecting some free bows for my new lvl 1 ranger on hib/pry ;)

J

Jalanteriel

Gimme a shout and I'll be more than happy to provide :)

E

Elric IA

Also a useful command if somone wants a new weapon making for them in the same material. I have done a few part-exchange deals where i have cut the price of the new weapon down by salvaging their old one.

O

old.Hendrick

I ALWAYS salvage things. It is never worth selling them. At lower levels, you want to do consignments anyway, so salvaging is not that much of a fuss. Also mind that you can salvage drops. In Albion everybody has a inflationary amount of pygmy-crossbows in his vault - these can be salvaged into 10 ebonwood boards (lvl 700-800 wood), so if you have similiar drops that no one wants, try salvaging them. Works with armor and other things as well, you have to experiment a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom