/salute to albion for once

G

gwal

after all the posts about albs not listening and the same few albs being out to take keeps back I thought I´d post this salute to albion.

sunday evening the mids are all over our frontier, and hibs even there also. a lot of semi organised defence is set up, and a lot of attempts to do different things are done, and poor communication between albs are pretty obvious. after a while things get completely unorganised, and no1 knows what to do any more - sound like ur usual story? :)

well, well, well, here comes the change - KATRAL (omg I´m so so sorry if I spelled that name wrong but I´m tired as hell). he says he´s willing to give it a shot, about 1 in the night CET now, he leads the albs from excal, and guess what - PPL LISTENED, and not only that, but the showed much patience as well, was awsome to see.

we proceeded to clear out mids in tower, sweep sauvage forest and pennines, then to HW, blocked off mmg, and went for Beno. the attack on Beno failed as we got attacked all of a sudden with very short warning (well - bring on ur comments :) ). now, 2 CET in the night u´d expect most to quit or go to emain, but guess what a LOT didnt. about 5 FG were still on for the battle, including those holding mmg (about 1 FG). we set out from cs again, sweeping sauvage and the tower there fast, then moved to HW.
arriving just in time as after rough battles the mids were taking over there. we killed the mids and the nproceeded to take Beno backwith ease, now time is past 3 in the night CET.

even though the leading of the battle, and the leading of the forces at mmg and beno takeback force were by semi known ppl, ALL ALBS LISTENED, and were very patient, even after the first failed attempt. some of the best organized alb defence I´ve seen, so /salute to all the albs that helped there - very nicely done.

G

gwal

ooh, btw I would like to name all the albs but kinda many - u know who u are :)

D

Draylor

Are you sure this is allowed?

I thought all non-whine posts had been banned around here? ;)

L

-Lonewolf-

FS Dansk help me this bloody Alb is destroying are coup to try and make albs think they are crap at the game and not actually nerfed to oblivion!!

Bring out Damini the executioner we gonna have us a gutting tonight!!!!!

A

Azzaro-Ewolyn

Yeah it was nice to see something work as it was planed.

I did not fight, no realm points at all, but helped the realm by scouting from mmg to wheir telekeep.

Attacking 2 times wheir casters in the back then they attacked mmg and our one group camped where, I hope it helped a littel :)

-----------------------------------
Azzaro level 47 cleric
Ewolyn level 46 infiltrater

O

old.FIN

=)

at pennines is VERY important to hold mmg/hmg depends who wanna come to visit our frontiers!

the guys on mmg , u dont know how important u r actually there, but count u as own weight on gold =)

S

stupidshady

wow, cool, does weight count in the plate ya are carrying ? would have made allot of money then :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom