/salute Silverwolf.

G

Gimly

Just wanted to say a big thank you for the fight this morning at the amg in Odins, it lasted much longer than I had thought it would and in this day and age it was nice to fight somone that was also solo and unbuffed.

/salute

:)

G

Gimly

One each now :(

once again a great fight but you had a healer with you :(

C

cerbie

Yes I was there, but you killed me fast.

And indeed it was a great fight, enjoyed it.

I liked your weapon was it from tg??

S

si1verwolf

Yes, the 1st fight you won pretty convincingly, but that 2nd fight was down to the wire... even with my guild mate Cerbie with me... she did die rather quick even with guard on her... :(

I think your extra realm rank and flashy weapon had the upperhand on me, but I give thanks to my DoT proc shield!! :clap:

Thanks for a good fight... I agree, it is nice to meet someone unbuffed and solo for a change. I normally get farmed at the gates by FG's...

Thanks again!

O

old.diabolus

but he ran away from my ickle lv 49 scout :/

S

si1verwolf

I was on my way to suicide at PK to get to a Alliance Hunt and u popped up ... waved and ran away after I hit you and stealthed... I was late and I really coulnd't be bothered to play with you! ;) ... you can call that running away if you want... :D ...

O

old.diabolus

i was trying to socialize with u and u slammed me :/ had to leave would have died otherwise :O

C

cerbie

I wanted to say thanks to the briton that helped my alt (sechmet) at undead camp in yggdra instead of killing her.

Was really nice, so sorry I forgot his name.

Well I still am jealous on the weapon speedy has, where do you have it from ?? Wish I had one like that for my thane. Not for Cerbie she hardly take out the hammer.

S

si1verwolf

Originally posted by old.diabolus
i was trying to socialize with u and u slammed me :/ had to leave would have died otherwise :O

/wave
/ponder
/diablous was just killed by Silverwolf
/cheer

:D

G

Gimly

The weapon is called Bane.. 1h thrust 16.5dps and 4.3 spd :)

Users who are viewing this thread