salute jiv

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
NIce of you to let me pooon the scout yesterday before u came for me, well played saw you stand there waiting for fight to finish was out of endurance but very much doubt i would of won against you as you hit bloody hard infact proberley hardest i been hit just wish all where like JIV :worthy:

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
if jiv had popped you 1st, you'd have been gang raped by him and his rl m8s ofc.

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
yea i have been gang raped a couple of times by jiv and jix when they duo but not once in my game time have i seen a infiltrator wait till i killed one of his realm mates kinda rare tbh and it was only at bottom of the mile gate 2 very strange tbh

Div

Fledgling Freddie
Tanx for the Salute Shadster.

and yes if Jix whas ther and i poppt u ofc hi hitt u to :)

nice to get Post lik this .

/Gimp Jiv (all mids call me that)

Bite

Fledgling Freddie
jix

In that case.../salute Jix....did same thing to me a while ago when i had some nasty albaggro apk. Didnt kill me afterwards either :wub:

JixNox

Fledgling Freddie
Bite said:
In that case.../salute Jix....did same thing to me a while ago when i had some nasty albaggro apk. Didnt kill me afterwards either :wub:

Well bite. you just killed 2 albs fair. You deserved to end it with walking away alive.. was fun to watch the fights aswell

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
Yup agree with you there m8 i dont care what peeps say about jiv and his friends if they want to play as duo/trio go ofr it ,its a game and they are real life friends ,,thats why this game was made, to interact :) Big hug to you to as well Bite, you like to let duels run there cause before you jump in. He he when we on mmg s bm and we both tag teamed teh zerging albs was good fun. Shame you didnt explain to your mids in the area that i was an honourary middie for those 5 mins :))as i soon got gang raped afterwards, lol

Good on u lot - keep fights fair.

Dwera,cylian and Bite and other middies i know do. Invisibul does so lets have a few hibbies doing the same as well :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom