/salute hibs

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
lately i have seen many times while i'm running solo around something which i believe is great and we should <all> do this.
there are many moments which i run solo and fell on a fgh and that grp didnt touch me at all except couple of times which i charged on them ( fun and test my char how good is he ) and yes i was dead hehe
/salute thats good.

p,s 99% of the time when i see fgm happens the opposite.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
uspe said:

Village People was always nice to me =)) and Groove sometimes =)

Lots of /hug went on =)

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
uspe said:
lately i have seen many times while i'm running solo around something which i believe is great and we should <all> do this.
there are many moments which i run solo and fell on a fgh and that grp didnt touch me at all except couple of times which i charged on them ( fun and test my char how good is he ) and yes i was dead hehe
/salute thats good.

too bad fg albs dont do the same, they are the worst

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
are you sure you didnt just meet the same fg over and over again? couse when im solo they never leave me alone :(

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
i really don't care anymore. no matter what you do you get whine:d at. we used to leave solo:ers and duo:s alone (ofc there where causalties with bystanders that where just watching fights but in the heat of the moment those things can be hard to tell. although i felt bad afterwards, if that's any consultation) but having those same players we passed (sometimes stayed abit /hug, /cheer:ed and /victory:ed) come back seconds later when we where fighting a fullgroup made us ditch that tactic.

Martok

Part of the furniture
i never get left alone when im solo :(

i always get :twak:

Septina

Part of the furniture
Martok said:
i never get left alone when im solo :(

i always get :twak:

Maybe has something to do with how you play when you're in fg yourself, who knows. :(

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
WEEE QQQQ :fluffle: :fluffle: shame it wasnt me who got the Deathblow on you! :(

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Hestethun said:
too bad fg albs dont do the same, they are the worst

heste.JPG

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom