/Salute Albion - time to leave

O

old.Hienrich

well the end is here, after months of playing my brain has finally told me to stop play, U HAVE NO MORE MONEY :p evaluating this msg from myself, i have decide to sell up and more on.

my account is being looked after my a friend in the guild i hope, and so no long will u see the orginal Uber Gimped Killing machine paladin :)

it has a new owner now and i hope they look after Hienrich with good care, and that he is used to his full potential in deafend albion

i wish to thx everyone who helped me to 50 and to those who i have made freinds with over the last 6/7months, good luck all and my best wished to all the rest of albion keep up the good work, and u never know i may see some of u in SWG(u will know me as i will be Hienrich if possiable on there 2:p )

bye all and remember: Glory Too Albion and Death to her Enemies :)

X

--xion--

o o i remember lvlign with u in lyoneese

well too bad u have to go :( but hopefuly u may come back sometime :p

bye

R

Rei-Ki

tis a sad day.........onwards and upwards i guess.......

take care and see ya again sumtime maybe...

ps. thx for the advice you gave when i was....errrr.......bout 25 and you were 43 :D

F

Falcor

awww......its a shame to see ppl leaving who have been hanging round albion since the start, good luck m8

H

Hit ^_^

sad to see that your leaving.
hope to see you in a Galaxy far, far away.

F

-frostor-

bb hien
i still remember the time in keltoi with you :)

K

Khalen

:( It makes me sad :( BB Hien, hope SWG will be fun...

K

Kcinimodus

Bye bye Hienrich, take care!

Btw, if you happen to suffer the same addiction I have (want to stop but can't), don't give away all your gear, makes coming back hard! :)

H

Hatjitjai

Always get sad to see a fellow gimp leave the game :(
Take care Hien.. wish u the bests

O

old.FIN

Some Peeps go, Some peeps Stay, they think some other game in is better....

Sad to c peeps to go , but after 6 months, only players r left

B

Bilf

Originally posted by old.FIN
Some Peeps go, Some peeps Stay, they think some other game in is better....

Sad to c peeps to go , but after 6 months, only players r left

wow, that's deep.

um.. but does it make sense? :p

O

old.Hienrich

not to me, but all i said is i 'may' see some of u on swg, it doesnt mean i dont like doac, i just have no money left and i need to get a job ect...........

p.s swg will rule no matter what anyones says it prolly be the best on-line game to date(fingers crossed) :)

D

dabearzor

What is "real life"? I'm un-farmiliar with this term, is it like a UFO type? hmmm... will check dictionary :)

Bye mate, although I don't know you, it's 1 less to defend albion... :'(

O

old.Ebeneezer

Shame :(

Gonna miss ganking you in the frontiers :D

Please please take Karam, Herbal and Stt with you :clap:

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by old.Ebeneezer
Shame :(

Gonna miss ganking you in the frontiers :D

Please please take Karam, Herbal and Stt with you :clap:

tosser:eek:

btw just one question your a shamen how in the name of all hell can u claim to have ganked someone:rolleyes:

D

Danya

Originally posted by old.Hienrich
p.s swg will rule no matter what anyones says it prolly be the best on-line game to date(fingers crossed) :)
If only that were true. :rolleyes:

O

old.chipper

bye hienrich shame to see another 50 go and someone who was there at the begining.
good luck with the real life thing i personnally think its overrated but there ya go have fun with whatever you do :)

H

Herbal Remedy

if i remember right that was the time u pwned me and a group doing our 48 epics 7 of us 16 of u and we had no minstrel or crowd control arent you just the most uber l33t ganking machine:rolleyes:

O

old.Ebeneezer

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
if i remember right that was the time u pwned me and a group doing our 48 epics 7 of us 16 of u and we had no minstrel or crowd control arent you just the most uber l33t ganking machine:rolleyes:

Glad to hear I shook your memory.

I never said I was l33t or uber...just wanted to show you shamen do kill.

That night there were 12 of us.

Other times there have been 3 (Killgorde, Barbar and I). We will happily fight larger groups...surprise is everything. Just ask the boys and girls who xp at the Ellyls.

W

wolvon fury

Don't diss the shaman untill you played one!

After 1.52 they are great, Kick a clerics ass anytime

O

old.Ebeneezer

Originally posted by wolvon fury
Don't diss the shaman untill you played one!

After 1.52 they are great, Kick a clerics ass anytime

I love mine now and I'm pleased to see imminent additions to the armoury like AOE root, PBAOE disease and some nice RAs.

Ichor of the deep will be awesome: insta AOE root with damage on bolt range! One of my first purchases :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom