/salute albion, i wish you luck!

L

Loccon

Hey fellow albs, my time in daoc is up, time to climb down from the saddle and sign off. :( It's not a fun thing to do, I've fell in love with Daoc a long time ago (beta) and been driving my accounts hard ever since...But, as in many cases reality sooner or later catches up ...
I've got loads off fun memories from these past years, strange thing is that most u remember when thinking back, is the struggle and joy (yes!) to get ur first 50 char..for me it was a SMITE-cleric (ohh..those were the days :) ). U made alot off friends on the way, and seen many go where im heading now(always sad). Want to thank my one and only guild: The Brethren,
/salute all TB-oldies! Those were the days!
Good memories:
Salsbury plains (omg what a deathtrap)
First time chaining gobos
Tanglers
Stonelords in DM with a crappy mezzer that forced me to stun them for get a mezz in (Hint hint Elvo ;) )
First keepraid, got in group with Arthwyr and some other 50s when i was 40 and we charge a keep with 1 fg, (awesome in those days ;) )
All the nice stealthzerg before LA (ok, and little after LA nerf aswell).

Well theres so many nice ppl ive met in the game, but right now my mind is empty.
I hope you contine the fights on the battlefield!
/Cheers on you all!

/Loccon

G

Gregstah

Originally posted by dimerian
Good luck and have fun out there :)

This makes me sad 2 see, u speak like we are locked up in some kinda insane house or smth... nerf daoc !

But hope the best for u m8...

O

old.FIN

oh the good old days, those were funneh =)

now a days, spank your head and say " i do this in 5 days and look 2 days stuff what i need"

give server 1.36 ( thats when i started to play active )

M

Motowntheta

Want to thank my one and only guild: The Brethren,
/salute all TB-oldies!

Bye Loccon.... /wave but remember there was a guild before TB ;)

/salute

Users who are viewing this thread