Sales!

Clown

Part of the furniture
Whuut..? It's not even Christmas and I'm already seeing adverys for the boxing day/January sales! It's all good tho, cuz I was looking to spend more money on myself in these sales anyway, cuz I aint bought nothing for a good 6 months :(

YES I AM A WOMAN!

Have any of you lot seen anything decent going in the sales yet?

D

Deadmanwalking

Seen a 120 quid pair of trousers for 40. If thats your sort of thing.

Lots of Kitchen Ware going cheap.

worMatty

One of Freddy's beloved
There will be a lot of Boots detox stuff on offer, soon. You might find some cheap fireworks, too, if you look in the right places (E.G. the white van 'round the back of Boots). Not that you'd be in to that sorta' thing since YOU ARE A WOMAN!

That's really nice of you to buy presents for the new house. I hope you don't expect it to buy stuff for you in return.

D

Deadmanwalking

worMatty said:
That's really nice of you to buy presents for the new house. I hope you don't expect it to buy stuff for you in return.

Oh i was hoping it would buy me something to get away from these utter shit, lame excuses for jokes.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Deadmanwalking said:
Oh i was hoping it would buy me something to get away from these utter shit, lame excuses for jokes.

Bloody hell sombody has taken over my job!!

mank!

Part of the furniture
Are HMV or anyone having a good sale? Hmm.

edit: Stupid question actually, as they always have a sale or some sort on.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
people moan about sales being early every year. What they don't realise is that reatailers have to chnage from xmas to Jan sale in two days -two days in whcih they are sually closed. So what most do is start the move to sale before Xmas eve and sod the late shopping bastards.

Clown

Part of the furniture
I'm not moaning! I like shopping :)
Any electricals (hifi/consoles/etc) going cheap?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
FS, when I think what I paid for some of the discs going cheap there.....

Gray

FH is my second home
Oh wow! My first post at this place!

Anyway...

Since its been a bit of a rocky ride with me gettin that fuckin Xbox, he said go and pickup an Xbox from somewhere and he'll do the deeds...

So, all i need is an Xbox, dont care about all these bundles they have, just *a* xbox, anyone know any shops who will be selling these? Or someone whos sellin one second hand... I dont really wanna use the net to buy one, coz of the post, but that will be one of the resorts if i want this bastard :/

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
Gray said:
Oh wow! My first post at this place!

Anyway...

Since its been a bit of a rocky ride with me gettin that fuckin Xbox, he said go and pickup an Xbox from somewhere and he'll do the deeds...

So, all i need is an Xbox, dont care about all these bundles they have, just *a* xbox, anyone know any shops who will be selling these? Or someone whos sellin one second hand... I dont really wanna use the net to buy one, coz of the post, but that will be one of the resorts if i want this bastard :/

I hear Kalashnikovs are going cheap in Iraq atm. Your friend deserves to be acquainted with one.

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
Bodhi said:
I notice they have XIII for 18 bucks on PS2. Anyone know if this game is any cop?

Its a damned decent blast but not much on the brain. Celshaded fps with some decent moments, like being in a comic i guess. Its good on Xbox anyway.

raw

One of Freddy's beloved
The sales are cool for clothes shopping, sooner they start the better :D

Scooba da Bass

Fledgling Freddie
Bodhi said:
I notice they have XIII for 18 bucks on PS2. Anyone know if this game is any cop?
It's alright. Very pretty with some lovely touches, but the gameplay was all done a couple of years back in No One Lives Forever.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
That's what it reminded me of! Scooba, you hairy legend you. :) I've nowhere near finished XIII yet (I'm all sorts of hooked on PoP right now) but it is one of those games I'd like to see through until the end, just because it's a nice idea and it's well-done.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I really enjoyed NOLF but I got side tracked and never played it again....hmmm.

Sar

Part of the furniture
Played through NoLF's 1&2 to completion.

Both brilliant.

Although the second game's Kate Archer was a better model, the first one's voice was better.

Cyfr

Banned
My dad got up at 5am and went to the Next sales.. then he found out it starts tomorrow.. muhaha :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom