salem -perma death MMO

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
Permadeath must be a contender for most stupid idea ever. Players have wanted it forever, but why not just play a regular PvP instead of an MMO? Because they think they will be the one person who never dies?? Laughable.

Soazak

Part of the furniture
It's the ultimate competition in terms of e-peen, but should be optional like stat-loss in UO.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
It's the ultimate competition in terms of e-peen, but should be optional like stat-loss in UO.

Yeah, then i can run around with a friend or two that doesn't permanently die and grief slaughter the ones that does... :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
*Afk sammuch*

/5 minutes later

[highlight]spoiler warning flashing image[/highlight]
gallery_38767_26344_764327644c6ca5d42aa74.gif

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Don't post those kinds of gifs mate, there are people with epilepsy reading these forums....

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
got it. no worries guys :)

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Permadeath must be a contender for most stupid idea ever. Players have wanted it forever, but why not just play a regular PvP instead of an MMO? Because they think they will be the one person who never dies?? Laughable.

no idea on how it works, but according to early info, if YOU die, one of your children can take over for you, so it seems you can back yourself up essentially, so its a bit of skill /stat loss in practise ?
dont really know, but its not going to be a total reroll

and anyway its not meant to be a dps epeen game, its more of a survival game, so it makes sense :p

pez

Can't get enough of FH
I was interested until I went and looked at the gameplay video.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
im keeping an open mind on this
shiny graphics good
novelty, good content, and design.. better

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom