Saga of Ryzom?

Das_Hibbie

Fledgling Freddie
So anyone checked this game out or even beta tested it? It seems really awesome but don't hear much at all about it. Anyone here going to play it or know anyone planning on doing so?

Cheerios ;-)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Das_Hibbie said:
So anyone checked this game out or even beta tested it? It seems really awesome but don't hear much at all about it. Anyone here going to play it or know anyone planning on doing so?

Cheerios ;-)

One of the guys at work made the beta, says the game was ok - nothing special, apaprently they went back to closed beta to fix some big things.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
i was in the beta, its very......strange. the magic idea is quite a good one though. you can build your own spells, taking a basic spell (say ice blast) then adding in extra range or extra damage when you get these "bricks", this obviously makes the spell use more manna too but its quite a nice idea

Lumikki

Fledgling Freddie
I've heard & read only bad things about it, wouldn't bother.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
I heard that even that beta was still in its very very very early stages...

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I heard that if you cross your eyes while playing you can actually see the pixels trying to kill themselves.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i was in closed beta. it was very shit then, i dont think it got much better from monitoring what went on.

Ning

Fledgling Freddie
It's a good game but the learning curve is huge. Some people may not like it and give up early. As far as I'm concerned, I like it. It's a fresh world (no more elves, trolls, etc).
You can fully customise your own actions (see there). It misses some sounds and animations but, hey, it's still in beta :) . Open beta is on monday. Official site is www.ryzom.com
Official manual : http://www.ryzom.com/pdf/SOR_manuel_EN.pdf.
There are screenshots there )
Some guides

Tilda

Its quite good, if anybody wants to <cough> try beta </cough> Pm me ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom