Safety Mayhem

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
lol. dont you just feel like rounding up all the lonely housewives and bad mothers and greedy businessmen and lawyers that made things like this possible, putting that article down in front of them and saying "nice one".

then attaching crackers to their eyes and blinding them.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl!! omg not a cracker!!

btw anyone else see brainiac's xmas special where they taped the snappy bits from i think it was 1000 crackers together and pulled them using two trucks? man what a bang! was a small mushroom cloud it rocked!

georgie

FH is my second home
lol @ the link to a related Story:

British Army bomb disposal experts have disarmed a Suffolk teenager who brought home-made "napalm" into school, the Daily Telegraph reports. The unnamed 14 or 15-year-old apparently got instructions on how to knock up the concoction from a website, and rather splendidly decided to spend the half term holiday producing the flammable brew.

Sadly, when he duly presented his homework to the chemistry teacher at £17,000-a-year Woodbridge school, the master proved less than enthusiastic, declaring "Oh my God" before alerting police who in turn called in the UXB boys from Colchester.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
georgie said:
lol @ the link to a related Story:
LOOL!!! omg i'd have given him a bloody A++ tbh god thats got to be more interesting than the usual custard volcaino or a potato clock

Serbitar

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
btw anyone else see brainiac's xmas special where they taped the snappy bits from i think it was 1000 crackers together and pulled them using two trucks? man what a bang! was a small mushroom cloud it rocked!

i saw that :)

i much prefer it when they blow up caravans though :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom