Safe way to trade plats?

Flow

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi, I'm looking to trade about 30p from Hib to Mid, is there a safe way to do it? I see folk saying dual logging is a must but I can't figure out why its safe? I am missing something? Cheers

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Hello i postfarm alot /looks at this useless kamorissta

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Hi, I'm looking to trade about 30p from Hib to Mid, is there a safe way to do it? I see folk saying dual logging is a must but I can't figure out why its safe? I am missing something? Cheers
My advice would be to trade with someone here on FH who has a decent rep / has been around for a while / is "known" on FH etc. Personally i'd avoid anyone in game spamming chat channels or anyone recently signed up to a forum.

I've helped a few ppl with trades (several hundred plats over time) and never had any probs keeping to those suggestions :)

Back in ya fookin corner or you wanna fookin fight mudda fooka :fluffle:

Ahhhh it's been so long since i've abused you Netcode... I think... maybe... possibly... I could have missed you :kissit:

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Flow i can actually help you :) i am stuck with 170 plat on mid QQ

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
agree with bluesky you see so many people whining in region "xxx stole my plats!" etc find someone you know and failing that buy some plat off the farmers if you need it badly.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
If you can log two accounts, split the 30p xfer up into smaller xfers (say 3p at a time). That way if the guy rips you off you only loose a small amount.

Edit: dual logging makes this practical, it would take too long otherwise.

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie

man, thats rude :p

Hello, but my name is Kamorrista not Kamorissta :p, why u hate me? /looks at the "roxxor" skald :kissit:

in the other hand, i miss dueling your skald with my pally :( last time you was RR11 and me RR6 (long time ago) :flame:

Flow

One of Freddy's beloved
Thanks Dvaerg for the easy trade!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom