Sad :(

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Having 3 skalds stuck to you waiting for your timer to go when theyre all red, repeatedly just as you log on...What did i do wrong and why was they chaining me :(

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
This is why the majority of players avoid PvP - it should be made a Coop server imo, there won't be many more players, but atleast there won't be any whines about people following the server ethos :)

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Ballad said:
This is Camlann. :(

And /release city 4tw. ;)

Yes i know i gathered that. logged on and theres 3 skalds stuck to me. They kill me, release and they run back and stick me again until timer goes and then kill me.

Each time they didnt pick up the cash...if they picked up the cash then i have no problems but thats just sad :p

btw looking for armour crafter to do my reaver some studded, af 60 qua 97+ :p wajn

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
How can we know why they did chain you, you should have asked that to them...

One question.. are you a BD? :D I chain grey BDs for fun.. its more a stress releasing yoga thing.

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
All bonedancers deserve to die since they are Saurons henchmen.

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Not saying that you are, but if you are a BD, I'm afraid that you'll find not find much in the way of sympathy from anybody...otherwise, I'm afraid that you just come across a bunch of nasty people. The best advice is to just leave the area - that will spoil their fun.

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeppy Kinkster said:
One question.. are you a BD? :D I chain grey BDs for fun.. its more a stress releasing yoga thing.

reaver

Damion

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
This is why the majority of players avoid PvP - it should be made a Coop server imo, there won't be many more players, but atleast there won't be any whines about people following the server ethos :)

If that were to happen id spend the rest of my life hunting you down and make you pay.

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
If you make a coop server to, all people have what they want I guess. Pure PvE, RvR and PvP...there's allways people who will whine instead of adapt on all servers though....

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
I meant studded, like i said. New to camlann and dont have enough for the chain, maybe 800g but i dont plan on spending all of it on chain and sc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom