Sad News :((

Osprey

Fledgling Freddie
For once Im completly lost for words as I sit here staring at the screen a tear is in my eye .....wot can I say .....he was one of the first peps I met in game he helped me loads always there ( like every one in TDS and GoV and DLK to answer my silly questions ) even took time out to show me places

the world as lost a great person there
its so wrong to take a good un when theres to many bad uns out there
so so cruel world
me and boyo (aka friarlee) are gutted

thoughts go out to his family friends he will be missed a lot :(

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Deepest sympathies to those he left behind irl and from game,
rest in peace.

ceator

Fledgling Freddie
Llewelyn

I've just read the tragice news of a very well liked and repected man. I had the honour of knowing him , I find him the most helpful and friendly person I have ever met.

All members of Legion Flavia Firma send their heart felt condolences to his Family, Friends (IRL and in game) and his fellow guildies.

R.I.P Llew my old mate.

Gwyri 50 Pally
Ceator 50 Necro
Ceapor 45 Cleric (enhance)
Ceaxor 43 Heretic

One of the proud GM's of LFF

Memories are the gift from God
that death cannot destroy

Casbardh

Loyal Freddie
Llew, gone but not forgotten.

I owed you a beer too, after we last met.

RIP my friend.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Sincere condolences... R.I.P :(

Kaomond

Fledgling Freddie
I never new the chap (unless i know him as a diferent character) but my sympathies go out to his family and all those who knew him.

It's always tragic when someone you know passes away, and it's no less tragic for those who know them from DAoC, one thing i have always liked about this game is the bond it creates between those who become friends here, the only reason i still play here is because of the many friends i have here that i would hate to lose contact with and i'm sure i would be devestated if anyone (god forbid) passed away.

Condolences to all, i hope their are many happy times you can remember to help you get through the grief.

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
Rest in peace Llewelyn

i first encounter him many years ago in city of avalon he was come and chatted with me .

The man Llewelyn was agreat freind and i talked alout with him in game he was also some times fallow me to master levels and hes wisdom be missed by me .

To hes familey sorry to hear about youer lost words can never be enought when you lost some one.

Llewelyn rest in peace my old freind

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Damn, i knew him really well. :( This makes you wonder.. *sigh*

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
omg so many names here i rem

Did you have an infil bah i cant remember the exact name but i recognise your name here. I had an infil called Balian im sure I saw you about during the end of dyvet :)

Casbardh

Loyal Freddie
7 years later i have not forgotten this loss.

Llewellyn, I will buy you a beer my friend :-(

Scrimshaw

Fledgling Freddie
This HAD to be the work of a Nightshade or Shadowblade that caught him while he slept.

This is why I still fight for our realm TODAY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom