Saber Damage

Z

Zey

Saber damaged can be increased to that a clean swipe will kill instead of 4-5 good hits... Just want peoples opinions on if it should be enabled for the league?

can be done by rcon so dont worry......

Myself personally would want this because sabers are so shite at the moment...

Opinions please

C

CAC

erm.....
well i think not

before the 1.04 patch the league was going to be on 1.03+
i thought this was being done to eliminate one hit kills such as the back stab ect ect

1 hits kills would turn the league into a game of chance rather than a game of skill

but hey thats just my opinion:p

l_o_b AKA [JCC] CrazyAssCool

Z

Zey

fairy nuff :p

FF and i decided against it anyway 2 days ago :)

F

FragFodder

Maybe an idea for a Purist league next season though :)

Sabers should be powerful. They are in the Films, for example how many times does it take more than 1 hit to take someone down in a duel (except Obi-one vs Tyranus 2 scratches :p )

It has merit, but as I said to Zey, I think its a little radical for the mainstream JK2 players :)

FF

Z

Zey

eheh :) no worries, we're using my MOD in the next league ;) :D

See jedi knight forum for description of what it'll be like

S

S3-FluKe

So we can call you a bit fat liar if the mod isn't finished in a few weeks? :)

I dunno, I thought someone might have supported this.
Oh cool you can sorta have instagib with just a server command now :) just realised that.

Still I though people didn't like the 4/5 hit thing (though I prefer it for duels, Ive not made up my mind about FFA) not 1 hit kills but some people might like 2/3 hits.
I'd go with the majority cause I dont really care much ;)

F

FragFodder

Yeah I agree with you m8

2/3 hit kills would go down nicely and I did have a look at using the command to implement this. However, using red stance its still more like a 2 hit kill. The Saber strips off 100 hit points (armour then health). Thats leathal in anyones book :)

I agree it would probably make for some good games, but I think its too close to the start of the bwjk2l to implement it if you know what I mean. The command has been stuck on the R&D list for next season and we'll run a poll to see what you guys think

FF

Z

Zey

eheh, well my MOd will be 1 hit kills with 1 stance, and it can be 1 hit kill dependin on where u hit. Can take 2 to 3 hits depending on the stance and where u hit them :)

M

mr.Blacky

how (depending on place) about 2 hits kill for heavy stance
4 hits medium and 8 for the light stand. But do it so that it would take just as much time to do the kill. 1 slash heavy is 2 slash medium.

Z

Zey

blackshirt, all the details in Jedi Knight Forum, top thread..

Dependant onplace as in, head, chest, legs, arms etc or different damage values

Users who are viewing this thread