S/S Thust Merc Spec...

Fluzz

Fledgling Freddie
Have been thinking about making a tank for thid for quite a while and finally I decided upon a thrust + sheild merc named Rudicipus, havent seen one and wanted to try out one (unbuffed), and seani(/hug) recemended me one.

Although I need a spec...

can anyone help me?

...:Fluzz:...
:bazbeer:​

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
imo use tigers spec, whack +5 on em all max out dex, str, con, qui and resists and u fuckin sorted :D

gohan

FH is my second home
why not jsut a sword shiled arms? or pally? for plate ect..... or why not just fotm crush merc

Fluzz

Fledgling Freddie
Sean said:
imo use tigers spec, whack +5 on em all max out dex, str, con, qui and resists and u fuckin sorted :D

:) all fine and dandy but dont have time to make a template and have never made one >.<

gohan said:
why not jsut a sword shiled arms? or pally? for plate ect..... or why not just fotm crush merc

to many arms and crush mercs, and i hate pallies :p

Outlander

Part of the furniture
gohan said:
probably to try something different?

ok so doesnt have plate for defense but does have evade and dirty tricks as well as high damage table.

could be a bit of fun maybe :)

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
pfft my making template motto is " when in doubt, ask tiger " :p

Outlander

Part of the furniture
starting a shield merc today to see what its like rofl :D

most likely saracen but the wee inconnu look so wubbly!

not made a template yet but already I know it will have at least +10 stre cap and +12 dex cap and most likely +10ish con cap, anywho will have a poke about with it later perhaps :)

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Outlander said:
starting a shield merc today to see what its like rofl :D

most likely saracen but the wee inconnu look so wubbly!

not made a template yet but already I know it will have at least +10 stre cap and +12 dex cap and most likely +10ish con cap, anywho will have a poke about with it later perhaps :)

incomnu ftw imo, coz it just looks plain funny when something that small ( incomnu/luris) take down big things like trolls :p

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Bastards , i decided to do this in guild chat the other day thinking there wasnt any and two come along at once waaaaaah

Matter Sorc it is then :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom