s/s champ

lokkedue

Fledgling Freddie
what weapons/shield is good for a champ ?
battler is not an option :)

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Well its a bit defensive.. But i suppose thats good to with BG etc.. and they do have evul RA´s afterall :)
Actually i wonder if a 42shield/50LW/39wep spec champ with BG would be alot better then a hero with the same spec.. Cuz of the champ RA´s.. Im my opinien the Valor line is kinda useless as its all single target spells, and usually there are several aoe debuffing casters in a grp setup.
What do you guys think of this? :)

lokkedue

Fledgling Freddie
Ogen said:
Well its a bit defensive.. But i suppose thats good to with BG etc.. and they do have evul RA´s afterall :)
Actually i wonder if a 42shield/50LW/39wep spec champ with BG would be alot better then a hero with the same spec.. Cuz of the champ RA´s.. Im my opinien the Valor line is kinda useless as its all single target spells, and usually there are several aoe debuffing casters in a grp setup.
What do you guys think of this? :)
i would rather go 42shield/50lw and rest valor then

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
champ debuffs do even more than red ae debuff + single debuff combined.. so no, it's far from useless.. + 2 x 1500 range insta interrupts + banelord

and yes 1h damage is gimped with champ ws, you really want 2h to do proper damage.. s/s is 100% defensive but that aint really a champs role in group

lokkedue

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
champ debuffs do even more than red ae debuff + single debuff combined.. so no, it's far from useless.. + 2 x 1500 range insta interrupts + banelord

and yes 1h damage is gimped with champ ws, you really want 2h to do proper damage.. s/s is 100% defensive but that aint really a champs role in group
kk, how much does a ML respec stone cost now adays ? :D

Bluevixen

Fledgling Freddie
ML respec stone = Star of Destiny.

They are very expensive at the moment!

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
saw one for 8-9p on a cm the other day, think thats the average price

lokkedue

Fledgling Freddie
and for my second question....
are champs even considered good ?
are there any chance of grping, or do people prefer heroes/blademasters?

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
well i think champs are amazing :p

banelord tank with strong ra's, strong damage, anni <3, ~150 delve stat debuffs, etc :) so many useful tools

bm (or two) + champ assist train is probably the best combination of tanks there is atm

but im biased i guess :p already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom