Ryzom ?

A

arrakeen

Anyone hear heard of this game? if so can you tell if there are any short of Pvp in it?

And what you think of it?

A

Addlcove

there´s a small button in the right corner called "search" try using it

B

Belsameth

didn't sleep well, Addl?

Very little is known about Ryzon as of yet, you can check it out at Ryzon.com tho. I must say it looks very interesting, and I'm eagerly awaiting my beta invitation :)

J

Jonaldo

I just downloaded Fallout 2.
Someone tell me how to be leet at it please.
Seem to miss 90% of my attacks :(
Geckos kill me outside of the first village :(

Munkey said I need lots of shoes but I think he was just pickin on my stupidity :(

O

osy

Ralg, stay as far away possible from that game. GOA runs it.

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Belsameth
didn't sleep well, Addl?

slept fine, I´m just bitter and twisted, you know how it is :p

no girlfriend
no daoc at "work" (a course for unemployed in seeking jobs, writing a good CV etc.)
no job obviously
oh, and no dragonrun :(

B

Belsameth

you missed a fine BBQ there ;)
twice he fried 3FG's
still, we managed to stay standing for at least 15 minutes at both attempts, so that was pretty impressive ;)

A

arrakeen

Originally posted by old.Osy
Ralg, stay as far away possible from that game. GOA runs it.

There will be a US release allso :p

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Omniscieous
I just downloaded Fallout 2.
Someone tell me how to be leet at it please.
Seem to miss 90% of my attacks :(
Geckos kill me outside of the first village :(

Munkey said I need lots of shoes but I think he was just pickin on my stupidity :(

<Cue rip-off team from Roo's S-Team promo>

I, The master of Faalout shall give you advice young pandawand!

First. The two perks.

Take the one that makes your stats rise by 1! Good help.

Then take the other which adds +5 to your skills! Compensate for loss in other.

You only get perk every 4 level but they are crap anypoop.

Then. Take away luck alltogether. Unless you throw dices to get money but only liberals do this.

Make female character. This good in second city you find. Make kinky with hobo and get loads of money.

Luck away. Rest to what you want. I took something like:

Strength 9
Agility 10
Endurance: 7
Intelligence: 7
Perseption: 8

Can't remember correctly, dabble around. Later you get +1 to str/int/end so don't max those.
And some other random stuff top fill the rest points. No take luck! Luck bad! No need!

Then take skills.
Small guns.
Unarmed or melee weapons. (unarmed worked for me)
Some random crap like big guns or something.

hometown:

Gather all stuff! Get voodoo medicine flowerthings for voodooman to get good medicine. Then get the hell out. Bad stupid place with naked people.

Then adventure to next town and do stuff. You make better fighter now.

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by arrakeen
There will be a US release allso :p

from the ryzom site:
The Saga of Ryzom will be localized, published and operated in Europe, the USA and Asia.
Wanadoo is already covering publishing for Europe while Goa will operate the game.
Other deals will be announced soon regarding the USA and the Asian territories

N

ning

Originally posted by Belsameth
from the ryzom site:

The Saga of Ryzom will be localized, published and operated in Europe, the USA and Asia.
Wanadoo is already covering publishing for Europe while Goa will operate the game.
Other deals will be announced soon regarding the USA and the Asian territories

It is 1 year that this sentence is on the official web site. They have not found a publisher in USA (yet)

J

Jexa

[this is written assuming you want to use guns :)]

Take the one that makes your stats rise by 1! Good help.

Yes

Then take the other which adds +5 to your skills! Compensate for loss in other.

No, if you have a decent int (which you should), you'll be rolling in skill points later on :)

You only get perk every 4 level but they are crap anypoop.

Not the good ones ;)

Then. Take away luck alltogether. Unless you throw dices to get money but only liberals do this.

Strength 9
Agility 10
Endurance: 7
Intelligence: 7
Perseption: 8

Haha noooo, if you intend to go for a shooty shooty type, luck = important, go for a luck of 7 or 8.

Endurance = most worthless stat ever, and strength = not worth boosting. You will find enough items to add to your strength to boost it to 9 or 10 by the end. Start out with these values at 4 or 5.

Intelligence is arguably the most important stat in the game :) Get it at 8-10.

I try to get int, ag, pe, and luck all at the 8-10 mark, charisma is only important if you want a lot of ppl in ur party, so get it to an even number. (4 = 2 members allowed, and what i use mostly ;))

These stat points will make the game a -little- harder in the very early stages, but they're still easy, so nm :p (ie. with these stats, you wouldn't find gecko killing easy outside arroyo, but you don't have to fight them anyway :))

Then take skills.
Small guns.
Unarmed or melee weapons. (unarmed worked for me)
Some random crap like big guns or something.

Nononoononono, Tag - Small Guns, Speech + Lockpick.

Boost all these skills to about 100% asap, then go to working on something like Doctor (ie. useful skills :p)

Recommended perks to take - Awareness, action boy, sniper, quick pockets CAN be useful, depends how you play.. urh .. i forget the rest :(

btw, i love this game :)

O

osy

Might consider playing it, _IF_ USA version. I never thought customer support is so important, until i had played daoc.

N

ning

Originally posted by old.Osy
Might consider playing it, _IF_ USA version. I never thought customer support is so important, until i had played daoc.

but the programmers, etc... will be in Europe (Paris and London). For DAOC, they are in the USA.

A

arrakeen

I never had any trouble with GoA myself, but ill admit something are wrong when so meny people having trouble with em :)

N

ning

Originally posted by arrakeen
I never had any trouble with GoA myself, but ill admit something are wrong when so meny people having trouble with em :)

Well if you don't use customer support (like me) there are no problems.
Euro servers works fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom