Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Perhaps greatest sports competition around, tees off again

Comon Europe :england:

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Gotrag said:
You know we wont win.

What ever makes you think that I dont know, we are dead favourites and have by far the best team

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Elkie said:
What ever makes you think that I dont know, we are dead favourites and have by far the best team

When have I heard that before :/

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Gotrag said:
When have I heard that before :/

This is the Ryder cup not like your typical football matches where you can say "O yes Argies have got this game in bag easy" anything can happen in the Ryder cup and thats been proven through the 36 times it been played in the past

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Elkie said:
This is the Ryder cup not like your typical football matches where you can say "O yes Argies have got this game in bag easy" anything can happen in the Ryder cup and thats been proven through the 36 times it been played in the past

WOW THE RYDER CUP? I DIDN'T REALISE YOU WAS TALKING ABOUT THE RYDER CUP.....Sarcasm? :p

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
The only golf event I give a shit about to be honest, team based golf is much more interesting and you just can't beat the feeling after you see America humilated with all thier superstars.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
My grandparents plays golf, my dad plays golf, my big brother plays golf and my best childhood friend plays golf..

I hate golf..

BUT RYDER CUP IS SOMETHING DIFFERENT! IT'S THE ULTIMATE BATTLE BETWEEN EUROPE AND THE US SCUM WITHOUT ANY SORT OF VIOLENCE! :flame:

It's the only golf tournament I see! It's a shame it's only once every 2nd year :(

I love Ryder Cup! Just a shame Thomas Bjørn didn't make the cut for the Europe team .. :mad:

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
What a massacre today way, I thought we hammered them last time but this result could just end up silly if the singles go the same way as the last 2 days.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Grtz Europe xD

Won ryder cup for 3rd time in row

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom