rvr

Status
Not open for further replies.

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
YEAALBS + HIBS YOU ARE SO FUCKING LAME ETC, WHY ZERG THE SHIT OUTA 2 FG MIDS, WHY CHAIN KILL REZ ILL SOLOERS ETC ETC. lame ***** try 1v1 :p
dont even remember my last 1v1 fight with an alb, /hug at luris who run to emain solo.. you pwn, guys in odins can go suck teh devils cock in hell :<

yes im happy now :fluffle:

Chosen

Resident Freddy
harebear said:
YEAALBS + HIBS YOU ARE SO FUCKING LAME ETC, WHY ZERG THE SHIT OUTA 2 FG MIDS, WHY CHAIN KILL REZ ILL SOLOERS ETC ETC. lame ***** try 1v1 :p
dont even remember my last 1v1 fight with an alb, /hug at luris who run to emain solo.. you pwn, guys in odins can go suck teh devils cock in hell :<

Go ahead timmeh! get it all out!!!!!!!

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
point of this thread is close to 0, however keep on spamming them, nice way to raise post counts : )

Bloodclot

Banned
sorry i invited you in my group hare :)
was my first emain run in a week since i got toa.
didn't know that the regular 24/7 alb zerg still was there, even the hips zerged the hell out of us.

well we killed them with 2fg mids when they attacked dc. but then we splitted up again somehow and it was 1fg vs hib/alb zerg again :(

but still without shaman we could take like 3-4 albs down against a 3-4fg zerg. look at all those clerics smiting and not caring shit about their realm buddies. laughed our arses of a few times.

last run we got shaman. but had MA oos so we had to go on free play still whiped almost 1fg albs in that warden zerg.

but back to toa. cause i wanna hit something that has some intelligence

Duze

Loyal Freddie
Well seeing as a /who emain the last few nights has shown approximately 40 (think there was 51 or so tonight and thats been the highest all week) albs in primetime I dunno how u estimate that to be a zerg :p at one point there was ONE fg of albs running and a few duo's/soloers.

And as for the clerics smiting etc. etc. ... maybe we're just having fun? since all the powergamers are in ToA becoming uber its time for the "little" people to come out and play - u noticed how many necros are in emain atm? Hell, over the last few nights I've been grouped with a lvl 30 mincer, a scout, necros, even an ice wiz/earth wiz/fire wiz in same group.

We don't all try to run fotm groups 24/7 - sometimes its nice to chill, relax, take a step back, whatever.. and just ENJOY it :p and while emain is vastly underpopulated what better time to try and squeeze the fun out of it - try it, ya might like it!

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Dorin said:
point of this thread is close to 0, however keep on spamming them, nice way to raise post counts : )
Do we even have a post count here on FH?

+1 anyway :p

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
harebear said:
...2 FG MIDS...
i found that particular amusing... cuz i bet they would leave the 1 fg alb/hib if they met them...

right ?

Ensceptificamuralya

One of Freddy's beloved
harebear said:

pro_nap.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom