RvR

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Is it just me , or have we completely swiched around atm. We havnt had any Keeps for a while. And the realm defense is getting very sloppy. Wondering if a lot of the main RvR's went to WoW. Just wondered if anyone else had noticed a drop in performance the last month or so <not talking fg vs fg fights - just realm defense/keep offense> ??

I hope it picks up, i like being cannon fodder at keep takes :)

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
i think ppl don't care for the "real" way off playing atm.

Today we noticed that there still are a few out there willing to fight...but they aren't numerous.

When Hibs were verry active this afternoon, it took some minor efford of getting some ppl out in rvr to help ppl out.

All went well on the first to towers that were retaken, but then all got sloppy. None listened anymore

They didn't care for continuing and all started to farm some Rp's at Viridis plain, Beno T3 ramp....This in chain-suiciding and not even bothering to make it impossible for hibs to port into our realm.

Some ppl did try, but all invane.

It was till late in the evening, when most working ppl got on -line, that rvr started to become a bit better again...

so, i personally think that most ppl really keep on playing for the points, not the prestige of the realm.

Also, i got word..dunno if it is true..that albion is underpopulated atm?

game runs like this atm:

during daytime: hibs conquer /albs don't care / mids roam and farm with their "pink-boot-gang"
in the evening: hibs don't care / albs conquer back / mids just keep beeing annoying and interfere everywhere where they have absolutely no poin in running but to farm rp's
night-time: hibs wake up for an alarm clock raid off some sort leading us to point one, daytime playin...

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Geuss it might start picking up again then hehe, was a nice beno defense this morning against the mids. Assuming we kept beno, i had to log about 11 30 , but we held em off good and lots came to defend ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom