rvr

O

old.SOSAGES

lo all ...i came real late to rvr havnt played game for long but i see alot of moaning about "the zerg" and 2fg's of X picking on 1fg or solo enemy players...

would you explain whats wrong with that?

yeah its unfair but all u have to do is get more players in your group or keep out the way...

or am i missing the point totally ...

ive been killed everytime i go to emain by 2+fgs of albs it dont spoil my fun it makes it a challenge...

i love rvr nothing like fgs fighting and then another realm turns up and u dunno who to kill =)

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by old.SOSAGES
lo all ...i came real late to rvr havnt played game for long but i see alot of moaning about "the zerg" and 2fg's of X picking on 1fg or solo enemy players...

would you explain whats wrong with that?

yeah its unfair but all u have to do is get more players in your group or keep out the way...

or am i missing the point totally ...

ive been killed everytime i go to emain by 2+fgs of albs it dont spoil my fun it makes it a challenge...

i love rvr nothing like fgs fighting and then another realm turns up and u dunno who to kill =)

Nothing wrong in it, just alot of people whines about it.

I love Epic battles with all the realms in, and then some people starts whining when they see 1,5fg.

M

moo_work

trust me once you get flattened a few 100 times by 5fg hibs vs you alone, or your 1 fg - you'll soon tire of it.

O

old.SOSAGES

well i can see how it would be upsetting and tiresome but would you expect them to leave you alone?

many a time my bard has been chased by 2fgs of albs when im all alone its part of the game :)

k thx for explaning

see ya on the battle field

L

lofff

actually what pisses off ppl is when X guild takes zerging as a routine, sumtimes u need 2fg to run emain, but when its cleared best is to split up etc

Then u see guilds that run with 2-3fg+ at 8am, at midday, at 4pm, at 11pm and/or at 2am in the morning. They just glue to eachother and zerg all the way.

This kills the fun, not just for the ppl getting slaughtered but for em too, i cant see the fun on zerging ppl down.. Actually i feel sad when we get a good fgvsfg fight and another hib fg appears unbalancing the fight.. ud say easy victory, id say no challenge for us no chance for enemy, no fun for any1.

Users who are viewing this thread