RvR?

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
Does anyone have any idea when RvR will be like the old days again btw? :(
I mean, since ToA released we havent had much more action On Excal/hib (atleast i didnt) than 2 alb's that got lost, ran right into my arm's, couldnt resist it... :)

rest action have been zerging and stuff like that...​
anyone have any ideas?​

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
By the old days do you mean Pre-SC/RA's when people didn't much mind Thanes and casters in their groups because nobody really cared as long as they had a full group?

Or do you mean Sup4h 1337 g4nk gr0p fortehwin ArrVeeArr in which anything which isn't a Savage, Healer or Endbot (Re: Shaman) should foadirl? The period in which theres a new FOTM 2week wonder gank guild wanting to be the next NP. (I won't appologie to those that take offense to this because its mostly true)

As for RvR action, well I hear Emain's been getting more livly recently and a bunch of your mates were camping the DF stairs (mid side) quite nicly when I logged off, so its hardly dead :)

Skeggi

Fledgling Freddie
Nichii said:
Does anyone have any idea when RvR will be like the old days again btw? :(
I mean, since ToA released we havent had much more action On Excal/hib

RvR will never be the same with the new ML's and artifacts ofc...and indeed people are returning to emain a bit already yeh.

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
Aye no need to worry people will return to RvR, i gave myself 1 RvR free month so i could squeeze all the life out of ToA, then im returning to give some middies a few rps of my canned corpse :)

SevenSins

Fledgling Freddie
If you were here from the start, with the implentings of the epic zones in classic realms such as Malmohus, and ofcourse the "ALL OUT RVR DUNGEON" Darkness Falls, then you would know that you'd just have to give it some time untill everything falls back into it's place.

It's never the same again though. The epic zones gave us new armour/weapons, Darkness Falls did it again, and Shrouded Isles has also, RvR keeps getting changed and changed, and it has been changed for 6 times now, that being including RA's and SC, and now it's changed again.

Time to wait and get yourself equipped, or take a 1/2 months vacation. It'll all fall back into it's place... just different as usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom