RvR tonight = :(

CuddleBunny!

Banned
yes - this is a whine.
when i logged in tonight, i first had some trouble with dual-logging, after well 30 minutes i finally got started, ran to emain to check it out, saw a crim tower(albs) be under attack, ran there to say hi2u. When i got there, i got killed by fg'ish hibs, while having red ping. With my mind set on a good rvr night i went back, then i got killed by 3 rangers and a NS! Still not giving up, i went back and got inside of the tower, the door was broken so some hibs was inside. A alb came running with a red druid guard from crim and kind as i am i ran out and tried to help him, while suddenly some random celt savant started shooting with bow from inside the alb tower. I ran inside to get jumped by 4 stealthers and a red guards, i actually managed to get upstairs and away from those - but when i came upstairs to the lord brite & company zerged me and took tower.

my bot ld'd again.

i rebooted and went to HW to see what was happn'in there, the only thing that was happening there was some very cool mid fg in blue were camping beno and they killed me twice.

my bot ld!

i rebooted again and went to the bolg tower that was under attack and found more hibs than albs(tought you bastards was underpopulated?) and got farmed. went back to the tower to get farmed, again and again and again(litteraly 3 times!) and the fourth time, legacy(i think it was you guys, sorry if not) and a fg of random hibs chased me down, me - a solo alb. (rp horny, anyone?)
When i yet again tried to go back, some luri killed me while i was RS right ouside behn, and i went back and got killed again.

then my bot ld'd yet again..

then i went here to whine.

wish i could solo somewhere again... :(

i know this is poor english thankyou.

Afran

Part of the furniture
A post by you without containing the word "retard"? :)

CuddleBunny!

Banned
just needed to tell everyone how crappy my rvr night was..

can you opted agramon-owning mid/hib fg's please not camp beno? ;/ it's TEH suq

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
CuddleBunny! said:
just needed to tell everyone how crappy my rvr night was..

can you opted agramon-owning mid/hib fg's please not camp beno? ;/ it's TEH suq

So are ur arrows :p
but i feel ur pain mate :cheers:

CuddleBunny!

Banned
aint played my scout in rvr for ages now.. currently specced 29 bow, 44 thrust 42 shield =P play my sorc only nowdays :<

Brite

Banned
CuddleBunny! said:
but when i came upstairs to the lord brite & company zerged me and took tower.

YEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one nil

Brite

Banned
CuddleBunny! said:
lord brite & company zerged me

or even better

CuddleBunny! said:
lord brite

i like the sound of that

every group i run in becomes brite + randoms :clap: .....think ill start selling autographs on ebay

pip

Banned
CuddleBunny! said:
yes - this is a whine.
when i logged in tonight, i first had some trouble with dual-logging, after well 30 minutes i finally got started, ran to emain to check it out, saw a crim tower(albs) be under attack, ran there to say hi2u. When i got there, i got killed by fg'ish hibs, while having red ping. With my mind set on a good rvr night i went back, then i got killed by 3 rangers and a NS! Still not giving up, i went back and got inside of the tower, the door was broken so some hibs was inside. A alb came running with a red druid guard from crim and kind as i am i ran out and tried to help him, while suddenly some random celt savant started shooting with bow from inside the alb tower. I ran inside to get jumped by 4 stealthers and a red guards, i actually managed to get upstairs and away from those - but when i came upstairs to the lord brite & company zerged me and took tower.

my bot ld'd again.

i rebooted and went to HW to see what was happn'in there, the only thing that was happening there was some very cool mid fg in blue were camping beno and they killed me twice.

my bot ld!

i rebooted again and went to the bolg tower that was under attack and found more hibs than albs(tought you bastards was underpopulated?) and got farmed. went back to the tower to get farmed, again and again and again(litteraly 3 times!) and the fourth time, legacy(i think it was you guys, sorry if not) and a fg of random hibs chased me down, me - a solo alb. (rp horny, anyone?)
When i yet again tried to go back, some luri killed me while i was RS right ouside behn, and i went back and got killed again.

then my bot ld'd yet again..

then i went here to whine.

wish i could solo somewhere again... :(

i know this is poor english thankyou.
TBH didn't really read all of this never do take much notice in your threads/post caught the bits were you died alot:D keep up the good work hibs/mids:fluffle:

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Oh well, we all have crappy nights sometime, i recommend lager to dull the pain.

Keep plugging away.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Yes larger is your friend. Lots of it mixed with wine and whiskey for particularly bad nights.

Sorry you had a rough time I was stuck inside Blog hiding with me Druid. Just to let you know from our side it was especially rough we had 1 1/2 - 2 fg's most of the evening of people not usually out in RvR. There was around 3fg's + opf Albs in the zone. So when we were in Blog t4 we got zerged twice only to be bailed out by the occassional backup from some of the more RvR orientated guilds. So it was not all plain sailing for us tbh.

Soloers really need to name their place.

anyway here is a snapshot of the BG chat:

<Hibibies at Behn t4 by the fins)

Experienced Hib Druid (by experienced I mean not me) ;): "Thats a ram you know someone ought to get onto it."
<everyone running around chaotically all avoiding the ram>
<Albs hop off the tower come around the back>
Another Druid: "Er guys. They are behind us...." <dead>....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom