RvR specc for shaman??

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
SO whats the deal 37 aug rest in cave?? need advice thinking of going shaman!

Liff

Fledgling Freddie
44 aug, 31 (or 30?) cave, rest mend (4 or so). That would be the fotm spec afaik, so you might look into something like that.
Who knowes, you might be lucky and someone who actually plays a rvrshammy active will answer you :p

Quetz

Fledgling Freddie
Liff said:
44 aug, 31 (or 30?) cave, rest mend (4 or so). That would be the fotm spec afaik, so you might look into something like that.
Who knowes, you might be lucky and someone who actually plays a rvrshammy active will answer you :p

How i've specced mine, although there are a few viable specs but 44/31/4 gives you ae con shear and red heat resist. You could sacrifice those if you really wanted the cures from the mend line but as you have (or will have) group cure disease from perfector you only really gain cure poison and maybe friggs. People are speccing out of longwind so you will need at least end 5 for a group spec shammy.

paldius

Fledgling Freddie
My shamie is 44 augm 31 cave 4 mend and its fun in rvr but other spec's work nice aswel like 37 augm 39 cave.

As rvr shamie never spec high in mending (you should have healers to do that :))

This spec just ask a little other way of playing, keep in mind you can use steal con and str con without breaking mezz (if your not rooting in a fight and you see some mezzed caster take away his con and str/con) Removing his dex, piety or quick/dex will break his mezz.

ps someone know if intended to work like this or next patch will stealing any kind of buff break mezz?

Thrildif

Fledgling Freddie
I'm still 39 cave, 37 aug, 4 mend.. I wanted to keep the 39 spec aoe root as it had better duration, but still have yellow heat/cold resist buffs. I also started off as a cave shammy (46 cave) and couldn't face dropping cave any lower :) It seems to work pretty well, and I still have yellow aoe dot for keep sieges.. which is always fun for leeching rp's :D

Current FOTM spec is indeed 44 aug for buff shears, 31 cave for aoe root (with mastery of focus in NF for resists on low spec root)

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
Thrildif said:
I'm still 39 cave, 37 aug, 4 mend.. I wanted to keep the 39 spec aoe root as it had better duration, but still have yellow heat/cold resist buffs. I also started off as a cave shammy (46 cave) and couldn't face dropping cave any lower :) It seems to work pretty well, and I still have yellow aoe dot for keep sieges.. which is always fun for leeching rp's :D

Current FOTM spec is indeed 44 aug for buff shears, 31 cave for aoe root (with mastery of focus in NF for resists on low spec root)
rr1-5 i was 46 cave, which where great fun. But realised, to have more utility, and to give my group members better conditions to play under, i needed more aug, mainly for end and resist buffs, so i went 38aug 37cave.

Never regretted that, even tho - im currently 44/31 - i actually considered going 43/31/9 for the cures, but since im perfecter i have group cure dissease and i will (when i actually bother to level the last 50%) have self cure poison with my scorp tail ring :p

Really depends on how you're gonna play, but loosing ae-con shear and red dam add(its shit, i know it :p) isnt really worth it compared to those cures if you have the right equipment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom