rvr situation / rvr guilds?

Mirari

Fledgling Freddie
Just wondering what guilds consider themselves as rvr guilds nowadays?
Came back from WoW already, but haven't really played for a couple of months, so i don't have any clue about current mid rvr situation... Anyone enlighten me please? :)

And also, I'm looking for a friendly guild who might need an rvr active frostie shaman amongst their ranks. Currently playing in RG, but i dont know anyone in there anymore.... everyone i knew has left for wow, so its not really the same guild as it was when i joined, only foreign names :(

Im not really looking for a permanent spot in a fg or something, quite the contrary I tend to work solo quite alot, but i really miss speaking to ppl in /gu, and just like to be in a guild sharing my interest for rvr :)

EDIT: dont get me wrong tho, i enjoy working in a group as well, and from what ive heard im not too bad at it either

over and out :drink:

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Only rvr guild on mid that plays quite much is Valravens, and dont think they want new peeps under rr 8 or whatever :) Think Groove aint running ggs much anymore, same with Defiance.

Palemos

Fledgling Freddie
Gotmagi said:
Only rvr guild on mid that plays quite much is Valravens, and dont think they want new peeps under rr 8 or whatever :) Think Groove aint running ggs much anymore, same with Defiance.

that is not really true there are many rvr active guilds just not with fixed fgs witch valraven, groove, village people has. FoM for example is a rvr active guild but without fixed fgs

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Ahh yeh forgot Village ppl ofc :p And yeh.. been in fom grp and was fun :) But I was talking about set grps ;)

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Gotmagi said:
Ahh yeh forgot Village ppl ofc :p And yeh.. been in fom grp and was fun :) But I was talking about set grps ;)

we arent really a set grp, got about 14-15 players in guild who if on can play fg rvr, we just have 3healer 1 shammy setup as base.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Village People is abit Semi-Active at the moment due to half group got exams, we don't recruit but as Palemos said RvR guilds is not only set groups. I think you are rather stuck as it, unless you ofcourse revive Red Guard(again) :/

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Dont mind Jika and Rjendug they are both nolife fatsos :(

Anyway, there isnt that many RvR active guidls in mid if you mean RvR guild as it is understood. Groove is kinda inactive but Valravens is running quite often.

Vaas Harkonnen

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:
Village People is abit Semi-Active at the moment due to half group got exams, we don't recruit but as Palemos said RvR guilds is not only set groups. I think you are rather stuck as it, unless you ofcourse revive Red Guard(again) :/

village people is a homo-only-guild, my bro bloodclot and kesa have a hot, wet, brown relationship. same about eregion and kais. the others are bi i think, don't know for sure. :mad:

Mirari

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:
unless you ofcourse revive Red Guard(again) :/

hehe strongly doubt that will happen anytime soon sadly, all my friends from there are playing WoW and are prolly lvl 60 most of em already :(

Think I better define my search a bit also. I don't mean RvR guild as in fixed groups only guilds, every guild ive been to with fixed groups has abandoned the idea pretty fast as theres always some healer who cant come and voila, the whole night is ruined unless you find a paccer or two asap :)

Would love to apply to FoM if it wasn't for all that green stuff really :twak:

I descend from wolverines originally, and theyre all totally nuts, so I guess I "just" want a rvr guild with some mental ppl in it :D

Oneeyedjack

Fledgling Freddie
Also swing by The Roll of Honour on Goas website. Sort the Mid guilds by "Most Active Guilds", this will give a few hints to the RvR active guilds. If you join any of the top 15 guilds you should get a fairly active RvR guild. The "Most Powerfull Guilds" is more or less useless since a lot of the guilds on that list is dead and long gone. This ofc dont tell you anything about the atmosphere in the guild an if its fun to be in the guild, that you have to explore for yourself. :) Goodluck finding a guild that fits you, I know there is some great guilds out there and a lot of nice people playing, just have a talk with some of the GMs/Officers and Im sure you will find one that suits you.

Mirari

Fledgling Freddie
cheers for all good advice mates, mucho appreciated :cheers:

Shatar

Fledgling Freddie
Kalba said:
Dont mind Jika and Rjendug they are both nolife fatsos :(

Anyway, there isnt that many RvR active guilds in mid if you mean RvR guild as it is understood. Groove is kinda inactive but Valravens is running quite often.
Get more active then Kalbamate! (not that I should talk about being active but still...) :clap:
Big /hug to all in groove and the few left in TDD btw :worthy:

Chronictank

FH is my second home
But Montys in Village People, and thats always a good start if your out for a laugh ^^

Mirari

Fledgling Freddie
he was in village people, but hes in Valravens now iirc

Geuin

Fledgling Freddie
Atm the SETT gg Defianc e have is inactive. We all trying WoW atm, dont know what happends when catacombs are out, we will see when it hitts the market.

Bloodclot

Banned
Vaas Harkonnen said:
village people is a homo-only-guild, my bro bloodclot and kesa have a hot, wet, brown relationship. same about eregion and kais. the others are bi i think, don't know for sure. :mad:

aye, its in the family aint it bro?

Fragoverrule

One of Freddy's beloved
okkie u forgot about me./.... tonight again ? same time same place.. bring the toys !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom