RvR Shaman Spec

Narkokrig

Fledgling Freddie
Hi middies

Was thinking about how to spec my shammy... thought about 37aug/39cave, how would that work?

Secondly, when making a template, how important is it to +skills compared to resists and stats?

papaboo

Fledgling Freddie
44 aug, 31 cave :cheers:

I haven't made my template with +skills(well yes 3 or so)

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:

aye Sigels PreToA spec r0x, get a clue mb? And afair Sigel was the 1st who respeced to so called postToA spec even thou ToA was not release yet...

42+aug
27+cave
rest depends on ur group and enemy activities.

43a/31c or 44a/31c or 46/27c if u're bout shaman spec on excal server. 1st and 2nd r about ur playstyle and 3rd is a way better vs hib grp with light elds (not so many of those around anyway).

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Summoner said:
aye Sigels PreToA spec r0x, get a clue mb? And afair Sigel was the 1st who respeced to so called postToA spec even thou ToA was not release yet...

42+aug
27+cave
rest depends on ur group and enemy activities.

43a/31c or 44a/31c or 46/27c if u're bout shaman spec on excal server. 1st and 2nd r about ur playstyle and 3rd is a way better vs hib grp with light elds (not so many of those around anyway).
so just because it was made in OF makes it useless?
its still a valid spec if you dont mind losing buff shears so get a clue yourself

if people actually bothered to use the search function rather than making new threads they would get answeres alot more quickly
heres some more of the same question again and again and again

another post which took 5 seconds using the search function to find
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=32763&page=1&highlight=shaman+spec

moik

Fledgling Freddie
46aug/27cave all the way. Capping skills isn't needed at all.

I like the 46 augspec better, cause u get better resists, and cave is mostly used to interupt, at least if u play in grp. For soloing id say 39 cave 37 aug.

Narkokrig

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
so just because it was made in OF makes it useless?
its still a valid spec if you dont mind losing buff shears so get a clue yourself

if people actually bothered to use the search function rather than making new threads they would get answeres alot more quickly
heres some more of the same question again and again and again

another post which took 5 seconds using the search function to find
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=32763&page=1&highlight=shaman+spec

Dont you think the forum would be a little boring if the only new stuff on it was RvR whine threads and ML raids?? A forum is a discussion board FYI so i think i have the right to ask questions and start a discussion even tho it might have been posted earlier.

Cheers

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Narkokrig said:
Dont you think the forum would be a little boring if the only new stuff on it was RvR whine threads and ML raids?? A forum is a discussion board FYI so i think i have the right to ask questions and start a discussion even tho it might have been posted earlier.

Cheers
you didnt search because you are lazy just like the general populous here, simple as
and bumping a old thread dicussing tactics is alot more productive than creating a new one

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Np i would bother myself answering everytime ppl create new thread about RvR group friendly shaman spec just because losts of old threads contain info about specs which are not considered as group shaman specs anymore.

Mirari

Fledgling Freddie
My shaman is 37a/39c, and works just fine for me, I really enjoy it, even tho i know from a previous thread that some people just can't accept that people has different speccs.

44a/31c is the favoured group specc i think, ae buffshears, last heat resist and so on.

But as previous posters has already pointed out, it's also a matter of playstyle and preference. If you solo much 37a/39c is a really nice specc.

Good luck with choosing a specc mate :cheers:

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
I think that 46 aug or 44 aug ones are the most viable ones, for heat resist and for end5 of course, and cold for the 46 aug one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom