rvr server website from usa

• Thread starter old.Organ-Grinder
  • Start date
O

old.Organ-Grinder

just thought some of you guys might be interested inthis website . has quiet alot of info ..

ENJOY

i hope goa gets the rvr server assoon as the americansdo other wise doac europe imo will prolly turn into a ghost town cos i reckon a large portion of rvr's in europe will goto states once rvr server there is open to everybody

O

old.Xarr

i couldn't find a link in your post mate :)

and when you say rvr server i reckon you mean the new pvp server (mordred) that is coming right?

O

old.Organ-Grinder

oooops yea sorry forgot to post link :)

and yea its from the testers on mordred . not to much info atm but a lot more info than i already knew. but it looks like they plan on filling it with pvp server info . so i thought a few of u might wana stick it in ya faves list and keep checkin back .

http://www.camelotcombat.com/

there ya go hope that works

O

old.Xarr

i liked the strategy guide to mordred, many very good points there :)

O

old.Ganon

I Can't wait till i can play on that server, after its done with BETA.

You can have up to 12 chars, and be any Realm,

e.g you can have a Armsman, a Druid and a Hunter,

Its gonna be a blast:clap: :clap: :clap:

Just gotta wait for the server to come out of beta, and my damn US version to arrive:clap: :clap:

S

SFXman

Oh yeah... I guess the realms don't make jack difference then anymore. Cool :)

O

old.Xarr

yeah mordred sure opens up for some interesting group configurations :)

i'm gonna play mordred when it arrives, that's 100% sure. i'm just not sure about what to play, so many coo classes in all the realms :)

S

SFXman

So... you can group with a member of any realm?

O

old.Xarr

won't stop playing euro tho, just put it on ice for a bit while powerlevelling some ^^

(won't stop until goa announces that they won't be adapting the expansion pack until summer 2011 and that it will be accompanied by the 1.50 patch).

S

SFXman

lol, I posted in-between your two posts :)
Originally posted by Xarr
(won't stop until goa announces that they won't be adapting the expansion pack until summer 2011 and that it will be accompanied by the 1.50 patch).
HAHA! I think many would :)

O

old.Xarr

yap sfxman, that's quite correct :)

think of this group; a suppression runemaster, a pacification healer, a bard for endurance regen, two armsmen, a skald with damagesong... so many cool classes together ^^

S

SFXman

Holy crap... think about the possibilities :D :D
Wohoo... this will be quite fun indeed if it ever comes to europe in maybe 10 years or IF (0.1% chance) I move to the US version.

S

SFXman

Enough real-time chatting for me... off to bed my friend. Bye bye then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom