RvR - Seers Anonymous

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Seers Anonymous!

I'm Ingafgrinn Macabre, and I'm a seer.
<crowd goes: Hello Ingafgrinn Macabre>
I've been a seer all my life, but fell deeper from my 5'th on, when I became a Healer....​

What I'm trying to set up here is a somewhat fixed group of seers for RvR. No tanks, no casters... just seers. Healers and Shamans...
The goal is to have fun. That's all. We won't be competitive and RP-focussed because, let's face it, how big is the chance of getting many realmpoints ;)
I also won't limit myself to 8 seers... if we got 5, hey, we'll give it a go. If we got 12, well, the more the merrier :)

Wouldn't it be fun to fight an enemy group, and the enemy just not knowing who to fight, because we all can heal and rezz eachother?
I think it will, and I hope many others would feel thesame way.

I'm hoping we'll be able to get a seer of every spec. I'm a 49 aug, 22 mend healer, with hammer styles for my champion abilities.
I hope we'll have a mend healer, pac healer, aug shaman, cave shaman, and also a mend shaman if they are around. Supposedly they aren't really effective, but who cares... that's not the point of this group, and would love to see one in action no matter how effective the mend shaman spec is. Red HoT 4tehwin! :D

If you're interrested, please reply with your class and spec.
You don't have to be experienced.... I mean... I'm not either so who am I to demand that such a thing ;)

I'd suggest the wednesday evening for as long as there's no Dragonraid still, but if you guys prefer another evening [EDIT: or afternoon... I'm not getting up early so morning is out of the question :p], that's all cool with me. Just suggest it and I'm sure we all can come to an agreement on time and day :)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
LOL inga you rock and make me smile way more than you realise :D

PS: just face it your aug healer is such a wannabe tank :fluffle:

PPS: gjalpi slappings will be starting up again soon btw :)

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Bluesky said:
LOL inga you rock and make me smile way more than you realise

PS: just face it your aug healer is such a wannabe tank :fluffle:

PPS: gjalpi slappings will be starting up again soon btw

I will ofcourse expect you there aswell with Azzarra you know that don't ye :)
and erm... not a wannabe tank.... just a regular kickarse hardcore Tank babeh!!! :p
and wheeeee, about time gjalp gets to see the wrong side of my hammah again, she's been having way too much spare time lately :D

Nate

FH is my second home
Hmm, well I can solo Paladins but is that enough!?

Cedon

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds fun, can try to join with pacheal och augshamy :)

Kados

Loyal Freddie
Hey group, Im Eben, Eben Traellavl.
I can't help being a seer. But even as a seer the people around me give me queer eyes. It started as level 45 when I became RR3 in RvR as a cave specced shaman. Still pushing the realm point meter futher then RR9 all my love ones (guild) gives me a hard time.

Anyway, you just move a nugde up my Hall-O-Carebear :worthy:
Killar idear and I would love to join you.
Im 46 cave, 25 aug, 11ish mending. Im RR9 atm, ML8 and fully templated.

If you need me, I'll be your Johnny on the spot!
AND WE WILL RAISE AS A MOTHERF***ING PEOPLE!
(out of the cave and into the sun...and so on)

Eben

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Wow, nice replies :)
Didn't know what to expect on the number of interrested people since it's far from a mainstream thing :)

Anyway, you're all ofcourse welcome. I'd like to wait a day orso longer to see how many replies more we get, and perhap, maybe, if we're able to fill 2 full groups, that'd be ace :)

Perhaps we'll be able to run a tiny bit tomorrow or sunday as a try-out, getting used to eachother, if you all agree on it :)

Pilskaft

Fledgling Freddie
a bit late

But im entrested whit my pac healer (healskaft) 44 pac rest mend

Tir

Fledgling Freddie
Inga!

I can't quite believe I am going to type this as the idea of being ona vent channel with you is just scary...but well, I am interested, this sounds like a blast. :)

PM a time and a place and if i'm on I'll be there!

Tir

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
not late at all pilskaft :)

and Tir, heya :D
long time no see, and nahh, me on vent, can't be that bad :p

I'll be sure to let ye know when this party is gonna start :D

valravn

Fledgling Freddie
hey.
I will like to join. i have a rr 7l6 shaman
ml6
30 cave
41 aug
10 mend

Zarteck

Fledgling Freddie
I'm interested got a 50mend/20pac healer, fully toa'd and ml10 if needed

Etinay

Fledgling Freddie
sounds like fun, if im online and not doing anything it could be fun to play Betty or my sham ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom