RVR Realm Points

shaark

Loyal Freddie
Are u happy how many rps u do in NF? Well i can do better in Molvik where i get more rps per kill than NF.
After 2 days of intense rvr like 7-8hours per day did like 4800 rps killed like 150 ppls.Thats normal? Think GOA should fix this problem and is really frustrating when u kill someone and u get 48 rps, WTF. :m00:

Gamah

Banned
Fix what problem? Generally you will get 48 rpts if you add or leech on someone. I am making 10-20k/hour in every NF group I run, admitly I am a Bainshee but still theres uber rpts to be made in pugs now most of the gank groups have buggered off to classic :D

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie
There is light at the end of the tunnel:

Realm And Experiene Point Changes

- Realm points will now be awarded for successfully repairing a door or outpost piece. Players will receive approximately 10% of the amount repaired in realm points. (Note that realm points for repairing a door or outpost piece will not work in the battlegrounds.)

- Realm points will now be awarded for healing players with single target and group heal spells who are involved in RvR combat. Players will receive roughly 5% of the amount of hit points restored in realm points. Note that realm points are not awarded for spread heals, heal over time spells or any other heal spell that is not a single target or group heal type spell. (Note that realm points for healing players will not work in the battlegrounds.)

- Added a new /xpoff command. This allows players to stop receiving experience points if they choose (primarily for use in the battlegrounds). This feature can be turned off by using /xpoff again. Players will be reminded that they have this feature on each time they enter the game, but not every time they would have gained experience points. Note that experience messages will not print when the player has experience turned off.

- When eligible for a free level, clicking on your trainer with /xpoff set will give the player a message telling them they can claim their free level if they turn experience back on.

- Added a new /rpoff command. This allows players to stop receiving realm points if they choose (primarily for use in the battlegrounds). This feature can be turned off by using /rpoff again. Players will be reminded that they have this feature on each time they enter the game, but not every time they would have gained realm points. Note that realm point messages will not print when the player has realm points turned off.

- Dead players will now continue to retain and receive their realm point credit on targets until they release. This will work for solo players as well as grouped players in terms of continuing to contribute their share to the kill if a target is being attacked by another non grouped player as well.

- All damage to primary pets (Not turrets, theurgist pets, or BD pets besides the commander) now gives realm point credit on the pet's owner as well. If a pet with 1600 hp is controlled by a player with roughly 1600 hp, and two solo players kill each of them, they will get roughly even shares of the credit.

- Breaking an object (Not just destroying it) will also be worth realm points now. Previously walls and doors were not worth realm points for this reason.

- Re-breaking an object which was previously broken, and only repaired up to roughly 25% will result in a reduction in the overall realm point value of the object. (To roughly 1/4 what it would have been worth at full health.)

- A player's realm level is now worth an equal part to their overall realm point value to their level. Previously their level was worth (Their level - 20)^2, or 1 - 900, and their realm level was worth an additional 1 - 100. Now their realm level is worth 10 points per realm level (thats realm level, or 1 - 110 rather than realm rank rank 1 - 11), so with the other change we're putting in, increasing the max realm rank to 12, players could now be worth up to roughly 2100 realm points, not accounting for bonuses.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
so if u killed 150 people and only got 4800 rpeesss for it , that means you only got 32 rpes per kill?

Can you please explain what you are talking about?

shaark

Loyal Freddie
Gamah said:
Fix what problem? Generally you will get 48 rpts if you add or leech on someone. I am making 10-20k/hour in every NF group I run, admitly I am a Bainshee but still theres uber rpts to be made in pugs now most of the gank groups have buggered off to classic :D

on clasic i do like 20k each day with my 48 skald
on excal with pally u cant leech u depend on ur grp, solo kills are quite hard and each time when u kill someone u get the message he was killed recently and that allso suck

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
shaark said:
on clasic i do like 20k each day with my 48 skald
on excal with pally u cant leech u depend on ur grp, solo kills are quite hard and each time when u kill someone u get the message he was killed recently and that allso suck

some classes are handy when speaking about zergs and sieges, but pallies arent, live with it. but if you know how to play your char good, you can make up for the loss. first step is to get some toys to play with, like diminutive siege engines.

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
I still dont get the rp change, why didnt they just half the RA cost instead of doubling the RP income? Effect is the same but the 4 years some have spent on this game are not "wasted". Personally I dont care that much but I sure do know some ppl who do :p

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
dont stick with the zerg while adding and leeching on fucking everything then

snushanen

Fledgling Freddie
Eleasias said:
I still dont get the rp change, why didnt they just half the RA cost instead of doubling the RP income? Effect is the same but the 4 years some have spent on this game are not "wasted". Personally I dont care that much but I sure do know some ppl who do :p

if they half the RP cost pr RR all high RRs would jump to a way higjher RR.
If u double th RP income the RR 10s reaches RR 13 in half the time and RR 1s will much easier get a decent RR witch is soloable. I almost only meet RR5 5/6+ when i solo with my thane RR 4 and i have no other toons because i am pretty new to this game. Sure it would be all the same for new players if RPs were doubled or the RR cost halved but it would suck that all players with a good RR would jump up many steps.

And aye the people who have played for 4 years have in the theory "wasted" half their RvR time IF ARPEES IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS TO THEM but if they cant accept that, daoc cant expect new players if the RR between the new ones and the high RRs old school people are even higher

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom