RvR Raid on 17th August 2007

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
I will be doing a RvR raid on 17th August to get back those Central keeps in albion which mids and hibs took as I said on 1 post I will do this raid on friday to stop IRVR as everyone is getting board and annyed with IRVR.

Meet at forest savarge
BG will be up at 7:30pm gmt BG leader Icewater
I will start grps at 8pm gmt

once we get the grps sorted we will start the RvR raid and also if you have any rams or trebs with yu pls bring them along as they will help take down the central keep and also towers

I will tell you what we be doing in the BG

thx Solic Archers

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
I'll come with Blackdagger if stealthers are allowed to go in group, elseway I might just hang around solo, trying to get a kill here and there, but not really helping on the main event...
So basically, get me a group and I'll most likely be there :)

kinnie

Fledgling Freddie
i gonna try to be there on my cabby sepath or cleric enao. what u want. cleric full reju and got bb if needed.

lynetje

Fledgling Freddie
will be there on some thing m8

thx for doing arti hunt and rvr raid did do rvr raid last week but only 9 people came into bg so hope you get more people to join you.

any here that read this can make me 30 rams please wanne have some stock will pay 125 gold each ram so you make a nice profit let me know in guild thx

guardians of avalon

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
final plan for RvR raid

right pls pls guys come along mids have taken beno and berk we need to get them back in order for alb to live so if you want to join the bg will be on me Icewater and there might be other leader with me to help out.

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
badly need you albs doing RvR

ok meet at forest savarge tmorrow at 7pm gmt pls came along as mids are taking are central keeps.

we need some peeps who want to join the RvR raid to make some trebs and rams so if yu could do that be great.

BG be Icewater

thx Solic Archers

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Any chance the irvr will be moved to hib?

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
"someone" prepared the RvR raid a bit.. :p

Tx for the fun to the few online this night :) ..

and have fun at the raid later.. buy plenty of Red paint .. :flame:

Bridd

Fledgling Freddie
Hi m8,

will try my best to make this, on Scout Vaelyn, give me a chance to try out the news Siege Shot.

minocycline

Fledgling Freddie
Was a good raid.

Started out well with 60 odd of us and took some towers.
Moved on to the usual alb not listening thing which we do so well til we had 30ish of us actually paying attention and where we were sposed to be when the 61 combined force of hids or mibs, or whatever they call themselves these days, wiped us.

Important thing is it was fun. A lot more fun than running between beno and berks all night anyway. Got some of those fancy rp things and discovered a new thing called a group!

And to the people who won't/don't listen, why come? make it easier on everyone and just have a pizza and watch big brother instead.

Thanks solic, here's to next time

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
Thank you for all coming last night was a fun night shame we didn't get the central keep but we where over powered by hibs.
maybe next time we will over power hibs.
but thanks again for coming and hope to see you all next time when i do other RvR raid

thx Solic Archers

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
The night was indeed succesfull... pitty I suddenly ld'ed and decided not to join back. Also a bit pitty some people didn't really listen to all orders ice gave, and thus missed out some pretty important details (as in: do not kill tower captain, place trebs BEHIND tower, .... or bring trebs and rams in the first place :) anyways, nothing we can change about it now, just learn from our mistakes)

all in all it was a very good evening and the grounds and rivers of albion were once again filled with bloods (I could swear the ground was still soaked this afternoon)
Blackdagger

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom