RvR raid friday 24th August 8pm gmt

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
ok as the title says I be doing other RvR raid this friday as It was a good turn out last friday.
ok this time if you are in a group and you have space please invite other peeps to your group
becuase last time we had problems getting groups up.

This time before the raid I will get my guild to set up groups for the RVR event.If you have any
rams or trebs please bring them along this time I will have some ready before the raid. ok I
hope you can all come to this event be fun.

Meet at forest savarge and this time please all be there as last time we where all over the
place thats why we could not set up groups probably

also I will tell you whats going on in the BG

BG open at 7:30pm gmt (BG Icewater)
8pm gmt RvR raid starts
The BG leaders Icewater and (second) yuri maybe

thx Solic Archers

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Since we already have irvr, I am guessing this will be an atempt for the relic?

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
can't tell you untill friday night in the BG.
all albion are welcome btw don't feel you have to ask to join just say your be there if your lvl 48 and up your still welcome just no lower the 48.
btw rember if you got any rams or trebs pls bring the along

thx Solic Archers

scherer

Fledgling Freddie
ok as the title says I be doing other RvR raid this friday as It was a good turn out last friday.
ok this time if you are in a group and you have space please invite other peeps to your group
becuase last time we had problems getting groups up.

This time before the raid I will get my guild to set up groups for the RVR event.If you have any
rams or trebs please bring them along this time I will have some ready before the raid. ok I
hope you can all come to this event be fun.

Meet at forest savarge and this time please all be there as last time we where all over the
place thats why we could not set up groups probably

also I will tell you whats going on in the BG

BG open at 7:30pm gmt (BG Icewater)
8pm gmt RvR raid starts
The BG leaders Icewater and (second) yuri maybe

thx Solic Archers

Did start it abit for you Ice... leaveing str relic for you doors open atm:)

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
lol i just logged in, seen you been busy in emain tonight :p

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
I'm coming with Blackdagger mate.

PS: I noticed you always make the same typo, it's actually castle sauvage, not savarge. Not that it really matters, everybody got the message anyways :)

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
Rules For Tnight

If you are a group leader tnight for the RvR raid pls make sure you listen to the BG.

These are the rules for tnight
1. If you are not at NF and you are else where with your grp then Im affraid I will have to kick your grp from BG as you are not with us in the raid so pls be at NF before 8pm

2. Pls listen in grp chat if I do not see a grp listening to what I am saying in grp chat there be kicked from BG so pls if you want to stay in BG pls make sure you listen.

3. people who have not got a grp invite them even if you don't want them in you still invite to grp if you don't then the grp leader be kicked from BG
(If your waiting for a cleric to join then no yu wont be kicked from bg)

4. If someone trys and takes over BG there be kicked straight away but I will take your ideas in BG only Icewater and yuri will decide what will happen tnight

5. grp leader must take control of there grp

6. I will give you 3 warnings if you don't go by these rules after 3 warnings I will kick your grp.

thx for looking at the rules Im sure if you go by the rules Im sure your have great fun and also get good BPs as we be zerging into mids and hibs

thx Solic Archers
(BG leaders Icewater and yuri-p)

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
thx for turning up peeps was good raid but shame we did not have over 20 peeps as we could of taken blen ck but no worrys maybe other time
I will be doing my last RvR raid on friday 7th september and will probably start the RVR raids back up near october as I got alot of work to do after the next RvR raid so I like to thank you all for coming to my RvR raids was great fun

btw wont be here next friday so I try and get 1 of the kotrt to orgnise that raid for next friday.

I will try and get knights of the round table to start doing public RvR raids with you all so I will keep you informed whats going on there.

when new patch comes out I be doing some ML and artie raids with you all which will probably be every saturday night

thx again for coming

thx Solic Archers

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
very good idea about running RvR raid every friday night.
Not so good idea to run artie and ML raids on saturday night... saturday night has always been RvR night; doing other stuff then might make sure you don't get many visitors on your runs. I do wish you good luck, and all my chars still need ml so very welcome to run those :)

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
Once we are fully organised we`ll be setting RvR up over the whole weekend so no worries on the saturday nights doing ml raids

As for the Ml`s arti`s and Pve (sidi dragon kraken etc) we intend running them monday to thursday... just atm we have a lot of our officers off with rl issues so our organising tends to fall flat on it`s face at times

Hopefully by this time next month we`ll all be back to normal and our raid plans can start getting into a routine... until then we`ll do our best to keep raids going one way or another

Co~GM Kotrt :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom