RvR raid chat grp need gms to attend

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Lo guys,

Im planning an rvr raid and would like as many GM'S as possible to attend a chat grp this friday night at 7 pm. (22nd of july)
I will be hoping to run one rvr raid per week focussed around specific objectives. No details of these raids will b posted here to maintain secrecy hence the cg. My cg will b open from 6:30 pm pm me for invite to it :)
Hopefuly we can stop whining about lack of organisation in hibernia and come together to do somthing about stuff. So come along and i will tell u my plans in detail.

I have some experiance in leading raids and am looking forward to seeing what we can all do together to try and make hib a united and dominant force.

Cheers,

Adlatus :cheers:

(if a gm cant make it an officer will do)

- English -

Resident Freddy
please come on my relic raid but dont tell anyone else.. i hope they dont get my reverse physcoligy

:)

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
lol :p or i could just want gms to turn up to my cg... seeing as FH is the best way to get to people outside of game. sigh

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
least he's trying to help to be honest... more than most people

popocatepetl

Fledgling Freddie
Adla, will most likely still be at work, will check tomorrow and see if I can find someone to come in case I can't. ALso to avoid confusion is the 7 CET or GMT?

Umpaidh

Fledgling Freddie
ello matey
will prob be working :(
if i am will get some one to attend for us as other gimp gm (durrell) is on hols.

will pm you in game and let you know.
/hug

oh and i need a res :)

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
yeah i will prolly be there or else will one of the other Co GM from Draconis Alumni :) NS need healing :p

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
- English - said:
please come on my relic raid but dont tell anyone else.. i hope they dont get my reverse physcoligy

:)

why does it have to be a RR, could be open DF, could be clear hibernia of the barbarians and fools, also rvr missions. so keep your guesses comming fed

i'll be there hopefully if kids permit me on to my pc

- English -

Resident Freddy
Behmoth said:
why does it have to be a RR, could be open DF, could be clear hibernia of the barbarians and fools, also rvr missions. so keep your guesses comming fed

i'll be there hopefully if kids permit me on to my pc

u just said all my other ideas :p

Avrot

Fledgling Freddie
Will try to to make sure someone from EH is there also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom