RvR points

B

bredo

I'm currently lvl 18 and was wondering if there was any place i could do some small RvR to gain some points. Would be real neat to be able to train some of those skills only attainable with rvr points.

I remember reading somewhere that there were zones for different lvl ranges. Could someone tell me where i could go and try?

G

Gallak

bg0 isn't until next patch, levels 15-19, RP limit 125
BG1 Thidranki, levels 20-24, rp limit 350
BG2+3 noone cares about, cos there just isn't enough people interested.

so at the moment your only real option is to go to Thid at 20 (24 is better cos otherwise everyones gonna beat the crap out of you) by getting a battlegrounds medallion at your teleport border keep and earn enough RPs (1 per group kill, 4 for a solo kill) to get 4 points worth of realm abilities. But really thid is just there to have fun and experiment with smallscale RvR.

C

cadiva

Until we get patch 1.60 (which I believe includes the introduction of a battleground for levels 15-19) the only place you can go for RvR at level 18 is into the frontiers proper.

There are three battlegrounds which you port to from the same portal keep as you would leave to go into your opponents realms and you buy a medallion on passage to them.

Thidranki is the most often used one as it's the first level one, for levels 20-24 and has pretty active RvR most days of the week.

Murdaigen (sp?) is the mid level one for levels 25-29 and on Excalibur it's not used a great deal from my experience.

Caledonia is the final one, from levels 30-35 and can be reasonably active,

After that you're on your own in the proper RvR wars, although the vast majority of people I'm sure would recommend you don't go try it until level 40.

From the Herald:

1) What level range battlegrounds are there, and how many are there?

There are four battlegrounds:
Levels 15-19 = Abermenai (realm point cap – 125)
Levels 20-24 = Thidranki (realm point cap – 350)
Levels 25-29 = Murdaigean (realm point cap – 1375)
Levels 30-35 = Caledonia (realm point cap – 7125)

Hope this all helps.

PS It refers to the Excalibur server in terms of activity in the battlegrounds.

Users who are viewing this thread