RvR on eight peaks

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
I have been playing pretty casually up til recently and just started playing this as a main game. I am only up to teir 3 but it seems the action is very hit and miss.

Teir 3 - a lot of solo PvEing keeps and warbands avoid each other like the plague. The term 'Battle Objective' strikes me as missing the mark by a long shot, I have a) yet to see a battle at the battle objectives and b) I sp0end most of my time at them sleeping or hopping about on a pony.

So log off and go to Tier 2 - a lot of action around Mandrakes. Very nice fights and a lot of backwords and forwards fighting (Saturday afternoon). Then I had to go get tea (bugger). :(

Whats it like on the rest of the server?

Shark

Afran

Part of the furniture
Amazes me that there is renown trains in any tiers before 4, people go for the influence gear and max RR and lose so much levelling time by doing so, not very effecient at all :)

The renown train is at it's largest in tier 4, but there's also 6v6, duo and solo action if you look for it.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
The renown train is at it's largest in tier 4, but there's also 6v6, duo and solo action if you look for it.

I just found it amazing how different Tier 2 and Tier 3 was - I though maybe we had different play styles at work in the two tiers. Its good to know that there is more variation in Tier 4 though so thanks for that!

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Had some pretty massive keep sieges just yesterday in Avelorn (T3). Order defending Ghrond's, Destro defending that other keep there. Went on for hours. :)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah I see that on warhammeralliance.com looks like things are really picking up. I hope we get the same action on Thursday when I am back on my Tier 3 toon!!

Menset

Fledgling Freddie
Last night we had Destro WB vs Order WB in Elflands T3.

We had great fun no running away to another realm when we got beat just regrouped and charged back in. The fights happened all over and BO's where being fought over......1st for me. Hope the game keeps on like this.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Great fun last night at Passwatch Keep, Order defending to a much larger Destro force. Had to admire them as they kept up trying for long time. The smart thing would have to pull back and try to lure out some defenders.

Only just hit 24 on WP so a bit low yet for Tier 3 ORvR. Getting fed up of not being able to hit a tank block...block...parry....block. Stupid game, ups your HP's but not the rest of your stats. So you can hit anything.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Great fun last night at Passwatch Keep, Order defending to a much larger Destro force. Had to admire them as they kept up trying for long time. The smart thing would have to pull back and try to lure out some defenders.

Only just hit 24 on WP so a bit low yet for Tier 3 ORvR. Getting fed up of not being able to hit a tank block...block...parry....block. Stupid game, ups your HP's but not the rest of your stats. So you can hit anything.

Pack WeaponSkill :m00:

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Pack WeaponSkill :m00:

But then I'd probably loose due to not enough wounds or willpower for big enough heals to live against the damage. Just funny when you first go from one the top level of one Tier, a near god and then fall on your arse straight to a gimp in the next Tier.

Still 9 levels of difference I shouldn't expect much else against a tank.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
whatever the case I hope people continue to be vocal about having decent player versus player fights. We don't have to tell people what to do just make sure we give each other a good game and let the PvE crew get on with that they want to do.

Shark

Gahn

Resident Freddy
But then I'd probably loose due to not enough wounds or willpower for big enough heals to live against the damage. Just funny when you first go from one the top level of one Tier, a near god and then fall on your arse straight to a gimp in the next Tier.

Still 9 levels of difference I shouldn't expect much else against a tank.

Well if you are 9 levels below i guess that isn't really a problem of balance? xD

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Action in Tier 3 good again last night - we were at that keep in Dorf land for most of the night. It did get a bit repetitive with Destro sitting on their asses in keep all night but it was good fun nonetheless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom