Rvr island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Wasn't the rvr island to be the saviour of fg fighting.

Now the zergs have moved their too can you go to your new frontiers that you love and leave the rvr island to fg ppl?

now. there ..is so much zergs there its qq? (hi synergy)

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Z^^ said:
Now the zergs have moved their too can you go to your new frontiers that you love and leave the rvr island to fg ppl?

Its okay for fg's to kill solo , duo , trio an small grps where they dont have a chance but not okay for a zerg to kill fg's because they dont have fun then..
or is it me who got it all wrong???

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Eeben said:
Its okay for fg's to kill solo , duo , trio an small grps where they dont have a chance but not okay for a zerg to kill fg's because they dont have fun then..
or is it me who got it all wrong???
no its okay to kill soloers because they just leech on everyone in a 8vs8 fight anyhow

Septina

Part of the furniture
Solution, let the random zergs of doom roam their beloved island and move the fg rvr back to the frontiers.
Using irc #daoc.cluster or whatever chan to put a zone in topic for fg's to roam in each day.
Used that system on avalon when Nocturne played there and it worked very well.
Loads of fg v fg fights and no zergs to ruin the people that want fg v fgs fun either :)

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Z^^ said:
no its okay to kill soloers because they just leech on everyone in a 8vs8 fight anyhow

Maybe thats why they leech on your fights? :wanker:

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
Solution, let the random zergs of doom roam their beloved island and move the fg rvr back to the frontiers.
Using irc #daoc.cluster or whatever chan to put a zone in topic for fg's to roam in each day.
Used that system on avalon when Nocturne played there and it worked very well.
Loads of fg v fg fights and no zergs to ruin the people that want fg v fgs fun either :)

nah then they cant get all the free rps from solo ppl an small grp thats the problem..

Septina

Part of the furniture
Eeben said:

The vicious circle™

Eeben said:
nah then they cant get all the free rps from solo ppl an small grp thats the problem..

A tad bitter are we?

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Eeben said:
images

or the
images

or just rphorny? :p

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
The vicious circle™

A tad bitter are we?

not really ;) havent played rvr the last few days.. Just tired of ppl playing fg rvr coming here to whine about zergs or ppl leeching when they do the same on solo ppl or small grps

Z^^ said:
images

or the
images

or just rphorny? :p

dont get it :eek7:

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Eeben said:
not really ;) havent played rvr the last few days.. Just tired of ppl playing fg rvr coming here to whine about zergs or ppl leeching when they do the same on solo ppl or small grps
or maybe we are trying to motivate them to make a compeating fullgroup? :)

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Z^^ said:
or maybe we are trying to motivate them to make a compeating fullgroup? :)

You cant really compeat with a rr5 random grp of albs vs rr10 op mid grps :touch:

maybe the zerg are trying to motivate you guys to zerg?

Septina

Part of the furniture
Eeben said:

And solo people/small groups do the same to fg's, add to get rp's. (most of the time)
Saying fg's just get rp's from farming solo people / small groups is beyond bullshit.
99.9% of the fg's i know rvr daily in search for other gg's to fight and have nice, even and long fights... going up against small groups or even random non opted full groups is hardly fun. :p

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Eeben said:
maybe the zerg are trying to motivate you guys to zerg?
no the zerg usually motivate me to quit, sence I dont like feeding noobs(casual zergcrews) rps

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
And solo people/small groups do the same to fg's, add to get rp's. (most of the time)
Saying fg's just get rp's from farming solo people / small groups is beyond bullshit.
99.9% of the fg's i know rvr daily in search for other gg's to fight and have nice, even and long fights... going up against small groups or even random non opted full groups is hardly fun. :p

So they seach for the perfect fg fight at the bridge heads? An we both know you wont find any good fights there but yet they still go there to get the easy rps.. I really like zerging sometime after being rolled over an over again by fgs who only play for the fg fights

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Z^^ said:
no the zerg usually motivate me to quit, sence I dont like feeding noobs(casual zergcrews) rps

so you are a noob if you dont play daoc like you think it should be played?

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Eeben said:
so you are a noob if you dont play daoc like you think it should be played?
nope but i know that more ppl then me feel like loging instead of grouping up to zerg.. maybe its the mentality of the different realms.

And as everyone I have zerged and so have everyone :)

Just hope you see it boring from my pov when you have had a good 2-3 minute fight vs albs or hibs, and then another mid group or hib group or alb group come and ruin the 8vs8 balance. Much like I see how it can be abit boring to get rolled over as a "solo" stealther by fullgroups.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Z^^ said:
nope but i know that more ppl then me feel like loging instead of grouping up to zerg.. maybe its the mentality of the different realms.

And as everyone I have zerged and so have everyone :)

Just hope you see it boring from my pov when you have had a good 2-3 minute fight vs albs or hibs, and then another mid group or hib group or alb group come and ruin the 8vs8 balance. Much like I see how it can be abit boring to get rolled over as a "solo" stealther by fullgroups.

i get your point ;) like a good fg fight also ;) What i dont c is how you can think its fine to kill solo ppl with a fg but not okay for them to zerg you..:eek6:

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Eeben said:
i get your point ;) like a good fg fight also ;) What i dont c is how you can think its fine to kill solo ppl with a fg but not okay for them to zerg you..:eek6:
well its not wrong to zerg, its to me boring
much like the zerging of a soloer but
hen or egg or rphorny gets me sometime.

The solo stealther adds on you in middle of the fight and dies.
You ask him on irc why?
The solo stealther runs on a road you see him and kill him and he think its lame and asks why?
rps rps, is the truth..
thats why ppl zerg too because in their rr5 random group they get farmed.

Just sometimes wished there was a zone where zergs could go and meet up like the mid guild am and savage conclave sence they like to add and zerg anyhow, maybe they could go to the zone where they could find other zergs?

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Z^^ said:
Just sometimes wished there was a zone where zergs could go and meet up like the mid guild am and savage conclave sence they like to add and zerg anyhow, maybe they could go to the zone where they could find other zergs?

Not like there will ever be a zone like that :p the zerg is where the rps is same as the fgs ;) Nerf those damn rps :m00:

but can tell you this.. If your fg start letting solo ppl go they will remember it an not add ofc you can say when they stop adding you will let them go but you cant c when ppl are not adding on your fights...

Notirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Its the "bottleneck" bridges , ran in a FG from Beno to Agromon 2 days ago , we ran in to fg of mids and after like 10-15 secs another alb group came and then 1 more fga 1 more fgm 2fgh .... etc , was a fun big fight though

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
i play both sides of the fence, fg and solo. and all i say is fgs are mostly to plame for the solo addings. first they steam roll solos on bridges and so on. then they think its rude to add on theyr fights of balanced fg vs fg!! mybe he was haveing a well balanced 1vs1 and you came and steamrolled?? he got pissed and now adds on you. ofc its other way around too. some stealthers are just idiots why leech on fgs and then whine here when they get steamrolled.

enyway, we cant change this enymore, it would be too hard. so we must accept whats going on.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Z^^ said:

bullshit, you do it because its cheap RPs, the day full groups stop zerging soloers is the day they can start complaining about zergs.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Novel idea of the day: Roam in a fg where the zerg isn't. Then all those "fair" fights you want wouldn't get ruined.

Oh wait, then there would be no soloers, duos and random pugs to farm while they are bored waiting for their fg fights... :touch:

Does make me laugh though, this assumption that Agramon belongs to the fg kr3ws. Particularly the areas around bridges and mgs... :eek7:

Marc

FH is my second home
Ashala said:
wouldnt it just be bliss if you could actually drink a beer like that! omg i want that!

open throats ftw!!

Phake

Fledgling Freddie
would be nice if those who wants nice FG fights roam in NF tbh .. have experienced that Agramon sux for ppl that actually want balanced and fair fights. . so lets just move FG fighting .. and let Bracken and his selfproclaimed unleet bois handle the Island..

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
yup i think fg should roam HW/Emain/Odins like before agramon, least til classic comes and kills rvr on this server (for a while) ;(

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
ooh another add/zerg whine!

Someone died in a frontier zone :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom