RvR is Shite for the Solo Player!

Ucallme

Banned
Do any Soloers go anywhere else apart from beno coz RvR atm for solo is really shit.

Please reply here

Amphrax

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
I found about 40/50 mids all soloing together near the villa if thats any help.

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
i tend to solo around beno docks area and also ijn alb/mid POC .. been oriens bridge a few times and got wtf pwnd by the warder zerg that wont leave the relative safety of Beno :( been near villa a few times also found odd solo mid but ussually 1/2 way through fight a warlock or 10 come from behind and add :) or fg+ add . :( tis still fun trying to solo tho ...

maybe get soloers to roam certain areas? or at least try encourage them to . the ones who have the balls to solo that is.

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
Ethild said:
I found about 40/50 mids all soloing together near the villa if thats any help.

lmfao...to funny

how ever, please stop your whining, or i'll set the whorelock army on ya

ps.

gimp shroom , leave warlocks alone :flame:

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
Gamah said:
Yea solo is REALLY bad atm :<

met u near villa 1v1

dd , dd , mezz ,, stun , heat weapon proc dd , dd whack whack >>> me :( give some plats so i can toa myself and i'll come looking for you again .

Brite

Banned
yeh with keeps to port to so everyone goes one place makes it like OF for soloing zerged or fg ganked, lucky if you find a crap group or stealthers not zerging to kill

if it stays like this inf/ns/sb withh be uber fotm again and have big rambo zergs ? :p

Gamah

Banned
[HB]Jpeg said:
met u near villa 1v1

dd , dd , mezz ,, stun , heat weapon proc dd , dd whack whack >>> me :( give some plats so i can toa myself and i'll come looking for you again .

:<<<<<<<<

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
Total RP: 68497
RP earned from kills: 68050
Kills that have earned RP: 187
Deathblows: 113
Deaths: 30
HP healed: 0
Resurrections performed: 0
Online time: 7 hours, 28 mins, 10 seconds
RP/hour: 9170.29
Kills per death: 6.23
RP per kill: 363.90
"I Remain Standing...": 2283

Woldnt say soloing sux :p 2-3 hours afking in there as well.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Kedoz said:

363rp/kill doesnt look like soloing to me. and 113 deathblows of 187 kills looks more like leeching/getting added on most of the time.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
yeh soloing sucks atm. had like 2 fights last night when i didnt get added on. Urulagnia should really grow some balls and stop running away, and Matarese should stop strafing. oh and really nice getting /clapped when i was killed by a fg albs. Had one nice fight with rr5 infi, (cant remember name) but i didnt want to get jump becuase of the various alb grps wandering around at the time. so rvr is shit atm for soloers.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
xxManiacxx said:
363rp/kill doesnt look like soloing to me. and 113 deathblows of 187 kills looks more like leeching/getting added on most of the time.

rofl. someone got owned :-\

Jimmae

One of Freddy's beloved
Kedoz said:

the current TR project is to shrink zelaz's head to a size so it actually fits through doors again, it will be a long and slow process, but we will get it done eventually.

:fluffle:

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Heh, well soloing is hard. I try to solo around 4-5 to 7-8 in the mornings. But lately I've been having some guys who can't beat me one on one so they bring another to duo me. Somehow I still manage to kill one of them each encounter. And then a sorc joins them too and I'm screwed.

Soloers should decide on another area, under the beno bridge perhaps?

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
i allways fancy solo'ing with my chantress between Docks and Bridge in water...gives nice arpee's

Arthemis

Fledgling Freddie
Give prydwen.solo channel on irc or a kind of duel channel :p so you could arrange some fun 1v1 fights there... ofc you could use one of the other prydwen channels but a whole new channel just for soloers might help ? :)

(and ofc. arrange the place where to fight in PMs so you wont have ppl comming to add :p)

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmae said:
the current TR project is to shrink zelaz's head to a size so it actually fits through doors again, it will be a long and slow process, but we will get it done eventually.

:fluffle:

we got the help of twolls and dorfs tooh! :flame:

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:

Hehe aye wrote that post erly in the morning was sleepy, did 3 hours in a guild group and gained 20k before "soloing" the rest. I got exactly 59 of thouse kills in the guild group, and the rest after they went to bed.

So its more like 45ish K from 60ish kills thats not so bad rps per kill. Just ask Cloudz we had alot of fun hugging last night ;)

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
I tend to run solo from beno -> berks then I camp there and kill afk'ers at keep for as long as I can :p

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Kedoz said:
Hehe aye wrote that post erly in the morning was sleepy, did 3 hours in a guild group and gained 20k before "soloing" the rest. I got exactly 59 of thouse kills in the guild group, and the rest after they went to bed.

So its more like 45ish K from 60ish kills thats not so bad rps per kill. Just ask Cloudz we had alot of fun hugging last night ;)

I must say that soloing with a warlock requires a great deal of skill, lots of experience and uber gear! so grats to you

Asysh_pryd

Fledgling Freddie
EVERYONE goes to HW, then you all whine about zergs.

Emain and Odin's arn't there to just sit around collecting dust... soloing took patience last time I checked.

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
Sometimes when I am on prydwen, I go solo to bled (tho not theese days, so dunno whats up there), PoC, beno bridge...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom