Not open for further replies.

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
its summer. try go outside for a sec...

majik

Banned
Alhanna said:
Long live something else.

RvR is very dead when you daren't follow me off the bridge to have a 1vs1 fight. Ofc its boring when you need the alb zerg to back you up when you start having your arse handed to you.

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
RvR is very dead when you daren't follow me off the bridge to have a 1vs1 fight. Ofc its boring when you need the alb zerg to back you up when you start having your arse handed to you.

Oh you wanted me to follow you and get wet with you? I thought you were just doing a "Holy Grail" on me, Run Away!!!

majik

Banned
Alhanna said:
Oh you wanted me to follow you and get wet with you? I thought you were just doing a "Holy Grail" on me, Run Away!!!

I wanted you 9xx rps yes.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Bridges are so tiresome, no different to the old milegates, I think stealthers must all suffer from agoraphobia or something :rolleyes:

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Bridges are so tiresome, no different to the old milegates, I think stealthers must all suffer from agoraphobia or something :rolleyes:

(hug) Miss you

Omegah

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
enough with the shit.. your no better or different than anyone else,i've seen you add and make the most of zerg's,if your o so fucking superior why camp bridges??i have also seen you running to save yourself from having your ass handed to you on a plate.

Matteh

Fledgling Freddie
nothing like stunning a warlock and letting npcs kill him :clap:

xverd

Banned
Stop all the QQ and try and get the best out of the rvr as it is atm. The mid and hib keep in alb frontiers makes it perfect for fg vs fg fights!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom