RvR in space oO

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
Celestius - the heavenly body of sky and gateway to the stars. Beyond the greatest of the achivements of the Atlanteans, the sky, it stretches into the heavens themselves. The cyclops guarded this place, and only the gods may have entered.

Celestius = ToA rvr zone

planet.jpg

star.jpg

:eek2:

taken from

http://www.visionofsages.net/toa/Celestius.shtml

MoD

Fledgling Freddie
you need to be ML 9L9 though to enter anything lower u cant enter

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
I don't like that they make DAoC a sci-fi adventure :(

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Well, as long as I believe people can let fireballs come from their hands (in the necro case from his ass, more logical) I might as well believe this.
Looks interesting.
Regards, Glottis

Prisma/Sniper

Fledgling Freddie
lol we fight with swords and shields, to stupid to make guns, but we can go into space?;o

Powahhh

Fledgling Freddie
Prisma/Sniper said:
lol we fight with swords and shields, to stupid to make guns, but we can go into space?;o

you do not know shit.......Oo
arthur was the first man in human kind that walked in the moon....all others are american lies oO :p

imo

Players -->:twak: <----- GoA
instead of make daoc a bit better...they give some stupid dungeons/zones for pve....and the fun part is...that if we don't pve we can't do shit....:worthy:
givf WoW

Wildfire

Fledgling Freddie
It's not actually an RvR zone per se, it's just a small encounter area (think Xanxicar's lair) for the final encounter if I'm not mistaken, but for some reason hibs and albs will find themselves in the same instance of it if they try to go there at the same time (and will in all likelihood end up fighting as a result). Mids on the other hand get no such fun and go to their own. Hurrah - never liked the filthy buggers anyway.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Are people really talking about how this isn't "realistic"? FFS It's a FANTASY game - it can be anything. Looks fun - another good reason I'll be PvEing for the next year :)

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:
Are people really talking about how this isn't "realistic"? FFS It's a FANTASY game - it can be anything. Looks fun - another good reason I'll be PvEing for the next year :)

FANTASY usually don't involve space. That genre is called SCI-FI.

Twigbob

Fledgling Freddie
fantasy involves anything you're capable of fantasising about...

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Those mobs look awesome^^ With pve encounters that sound this interesting i dont understand why so many people worry about having to do it :)

freakyphil

Fledgling Freddie
Am I the only one that looked at those screenshots and instantly thought it looked like an Unreal Tournament map?
:( :clap:

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
Twigbob said:
fantasy involves anything you're capable of fantasising about...

No fantasy is a specific genre. Fantasy is not equal to imagination which i suspect is what you're thinking...

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Larc said:
No fantasy is a specific genre. Fantasy is not equal to imagination which i suspect is what you're thinking...
sorry, you're wrong about your definition of both 'Fantasy' and 'Sci-Fi'

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
Pin said:
sorry, you're wrong about your definition of both 'Fantasy' and 'Sci-Fi'

I didn't give any definition of any. I said they aren't the same. In literature any book with e.g. spaceships in it is labeled Sci-Fi. Not fantasy. Fantasy is "medieval" setting.

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
allso think they gone a bit to far :<
that place is were you should go to when you type /rel and it shouldent look like that :\

might be fun tho. maybe mythic is trying to take some of the swg players to come back to daoc or start playing it.

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Larc said:
In literature any book with e.g. spaceships in it is labeled Sci-Fi. Not fantasy. Fantasy is "medieval" setting.
And what if the book is about spaceships in medieval times? ;)

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
Must be fun to play around with Forceful Zephyr in that zone; just grabb the overbuffed infil and drag him over the edge :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom