RvR Guilds in Hibernia?

mirieth!

Banned
Ello. I recently came back to DAoC after a year away, I used to play an armsman and a paladin on alb/prydwen with PE, then deleted them and went off to other (greater?) things. I came back and leveled another paladin.. oops, got bored of that and rolled a sorc. I'm currently RvR'ing there and slowly building an RvR-oriented guild with a friend. At the same time, I'm having less and less desire to log on at Alb for various reasons, so I'm thinking of rolling a new char on Hib/Exc.

Now, I have pretty much no idea at all about the realm, I know a few old friends play or played there, whether they remember me and my gimped old armsman or not I don't know. So basically, I have little knowledge of Hib/Exc and am wondering - what are the main RvR guilds, are they recruiting and what classes are desired right now? I'd like to play an Eld, Chanter or Bard really, but if they're not desired due to over-population then I would consider something else..

Hopefully I'll be gracing you all soon with my presence :eek:.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
mirieth! said:
Ello. I recently came back to DAoC after a year away, I used to play an armsman and a paladin on alb/prydwen with PE, then deleted them and went off to other (greater?) things. I came back and leveled another paladin.. oops, got bored of that and rolled a sorc. I'm currently RvR'ing there and slowly building an RvR-oriented guild with a friend. At the same time, I'm having less and less desire to log on at Alb for various reasons, so I'm thinking of rolling a new char on Hib/Exc.

Now, I have pretty much no idea at all about the realm, I know a few old friends play or played there, whether they remember me and my gimped old armsman or not I don't know. So basically, I have little knowledge of Hib/Exc and am wondering - what are the main RvR guilds, are they recruiting and what classes are desired right now? I'd like to play an Eld, Chanter or Bard really, but if they're not desired due to over-population then I would consider something else..

Hopefully I'll be gracing you all soon with my presence :eek:.

Many random grps have problem with bards, chanter elds is never a problem.
druids is missing also.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
theres a big difference between just another chanter and a good ma, we lack the latter

and good bards

mirieth!

Banned
hwooooooooooar! VF, long time no see. i guess you don't remember the lowbie lurikeen enchanter who won the hibernian poetry contest about 1.5-2 years ago do you? xE

Krane

Fledgling Freddie
I wud say bards and wardens are missing th most atm..

Thanatlos

Fledgling Freddie
correction: wardens with bg

there's a lot of wardens around just that people seem to think that bg is essential is their problem

Flib

Fledgling Freddie
Bards are always needed, chanters/eldys are plenty atm, I have to wait ages fro a group sometimes (mana eldy here).

Druids (nature) always seem to be the problem from what ive seen recently.. cant remember the last time I got a group that didnt wait around for ages looking for a druid.

Teiten

Fledgling Freddie
no more bards damnit!

to me it seems that bg heros wardens and druids are always the tricky ones to find

Tholus

Fledgling Freddie
Hibernia (the casters realm) is overpopulated by casters. Altho good ones are very needed and powerful I would not suggest that career.

Bards are always needed. Bard is the hardest and most consuming char to play and so if you play it well nothing makes you more loved.

Bodygard tanks were very few at the beginning but now that ToA has been out enough ML8 battlemaster are usually available.

Support chars are always welcome, couse usually people love hitting more that supporting. So Duids and BG Wardens have usually easy time finding groups.

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Thanatlos said:

there's a lot of wardens around just that people seem to think that bg is essential is their problem

correction, wardens with grapple.

Sharpo

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
theres a big difference between just another chanter and a good ma, we lack the latter

and good bards
too many active chanters in cf tbh :(

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
correction, wardens with grapple.

Thats "joke" is so last month ;)
You people never get tired of talking the same shit every time.

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
Vodkafairy said:

and good bards

fu xD

Wela

One of Freddy's beloved
Thanatlos said:

Correction: need pets for casters...........

PS: WARLORD R0x!!!!!!! xD :kissit: :kissit: :kissit:

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
apart from Rage (Italian players) there is no really active RvR guild atm but a few guilds with regular groups

VGN: usually only 2-3 people online
LA: they have a couple of active people but rarely make pure guild groups (or am I wrong here?)
DH: inactive
CF: not an RvR guild but always a guild group out
TD: they usually have a guild group running

Gray-CF

Fledgling Freddie
Heste! let poor ickle Ozri out of the dungeons imo!!

the luris need the light to grow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom