RvR-groups in Albion

O

old.Galieran

Been trying soo hard to join a group in emain, but apparently ( /yell Lvl 45 arms) does not work, my guild is only about 40 members so I can´t rely on them...snif..
I have been trying to create a group too, but as soon as the first one joins and sees that there are only 2, he disbands... Usually without saying " sorry,but I will only join a 7 ppl group, cos I´m a self-centered prick".....

I´m starting too feel that alb/excal can go to hell, and a better place would be Order of Knights Templar ( A real Roleplaying guild)..Maybe it will be more fun there..

Flame me if you want, don´t care... may move soon to Pryd anyway!

O

old.Kerosene

Yeah. I sometimes get that too. Some days I can roll straight into a group, others can be a nightmare.
The worst ones though are when I join a group which is composed entirely of one guild. There's a nasty habit of them discussing what to do in guild chat then suddenly buggering off and leaving me :( Happened 3 times that now :rolleyes:

I'm in the habit of the following steps now

1. Yell lfg at APK (not literally yell lfg, but you know what I mean)
2. Yell lfg at AMG
3. Ask alliance for a group
4. Wait for next teleport and ask again at APK
5. Clear off back to albion and give it up as a bad job and xp/quest.

B

[BF]kate

Sorry :(
You have asked me a few times, but we are normally full/holding spaces for guild/alliance people.
I find it hard to get a group sometimes too, if I don't go with my guild.
You might want to try a more rvr centred guild if you aren't getting what you look for from your guild - just a thought. There are plenty out there :)

O

old.Galieran

For now I will get some more levels in me, somehow, so I dont con blue to level 50 anymore.

O

old.Spanjab

I'm a lvl 36 Scout and had my first real go at RvR this weekend. After a few group problems I got into a couple of good ones! Thanks to those people who were very cool and we did our fair share of killing!

I don't think moving to Prydwen will help m8, you'll get some of this everywhere! I'll group with you anytime tho, my scout is called Celeb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom