RvR, from a Runepriest

Ernesto

Fledgling Freddie
Cogency threw together two movies real quick to show a little RvR in Warhammer for those who aren't in the beta. The quality isn't pristine, but good enough, better movies will come over time I am sure!

Here are links:
Praag RvR - 190mb
Solo Hero - 27mb

The movies are nothing special, but I can guess they can be a fun watch =)

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I'm just wondering, how is this game? oO

From the beginning it seemed to be crap, but the more I see the more it seems to be ok.

I don't know if it'll grab me like DAoC did when it arrived though.

Ernesto

Fledgling Freddie
Nothing will ever grab you like your first MMO did. But the game is good, solid.

I didn't like it at first, especially not the UI, which is a direct copy of WoW, so its not very well designed, from an eye movement perspective etc, but the game itself quite quickly became a lot of fun. Later on it turned into near awesomeness.

I am getting to become a real veteran in MMOs by now, so the whole pushing buttons thing don't mean so much to me anymore, but I get to have fun with friends etc.

If the game only lasts 3 months for me, it will still be hella well spent money - Loads of awesome entertainment for a very low cost.

guid0

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm 1:20 in, a random guy shouts "more aoe". This give me shivers, in a bad way. Have Mythic finally made their dream of endless zergwarfare come true or is it room for competitive 1on1/6on6/12on12 etc ?

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Hmm 1:20 in, a random guy shouts "more aoe". This give me shivers, in a bad way. Have Mythic finally made their dream of endless zergwarfare come true or is it room for competitive 1on1/6on6/12on12 etc ?

Guid0 :fluffle

We'll make it competitive xD

I think it'll always be room for those who wish to play 1 on 1 etc.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
u can do scenario's with ur grp, they'll add some randoms to balance out the sides
planned scenarios between certain guilds won't be really possible so far (but would be not too impossible i guess)

zerg warfare is omni-present but with scenarios u can enjoy less crowded encounters :)
1 on 1 ... u can find spots in the middle of nowhere to enjoy a small battle

guid0

Fledgling Freddie
u can do scenario's with ur grp, they'll add some randoms to balance out the sides
planned scenarios between certain guilds won't be really possible so far (but would be not too impossible i guess)

zerg warfare is omni-present but with scenarios u can enjoy less crowded encounters :)
1 on 1 ... u can find spots in the middle of nowhere to enjoy a small battle

Are there chokepoints to and from the main zerg action where ambush and such can be planned aswell. or is the actual area quite small and sided guards patrol the other spots ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom